Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: As/nzs 1367:2007

  1. #1
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    488
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 149 Times in 63 Posts
    Rep Power
    149
    Reputation
    662

    Default As/nzs 1367:2007

    Hi Guys,

    Wondering if somebody has a pdf copy of the AS/NZS 1367:2007 standards. If so I would appreciate a link.

    Thanks
    Zacker



Look Here ->
  • #2
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Shenzhen China
    Age
    53
    Posts
    2,052
    Thanks
    924
    Thanked 1,087 Times in 637 Posts
    Rep Power
    454
    Reputation
    12660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zacker View Post
    Hi Guys,

    Wondering if somebody has a pdf copy of the AS/NZS 1367:2007 standards. If so I would appreciate a link.

    Thanks
    Zacker
    according to this it's available from here at their webshop I didn't look it up but I have one their reports on television standards and that was $150 from memory, probably similar pricing

  • The Following User Says Thank You to jok11n For This Useful Post:

    zacker (05-06-11)

  • #3
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    488
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 149 Times in 63 Posts
    Rep Power
    149
    Reputation
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jok11n View Post
    according to this it's available from here at their webshop I didn't look it up but I have one their reports on television standards and that was $150 from memory, probably similar pricing
    thanks for that.

    I'm aware that it can be purchased online, but I just want to have a look through it to see if it will be of any use to me....can't justify spending $150 to see if it's any good
    Last edited by zacker; 06-06-11 at 12:48 AM.

  • #4
    Premium Member
    TVguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Peripatetic
    Posts
    950
    Thanks
    360
    Thanked 783 Times in 390 Posts
    Rep Power
    361
    Reputation
    10668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zacker View Post
    thanks for that.

    I'm aware that it can be purchased online, but I just want to have a look through it to see if it will be of any use to me....can't justify spending $150 to see if it's any good
    It is good, and has been my bible over the past years. Bought the hard copy and never looked back. Nothing better than being able to show disgruntled customers what they need for reliable reception.


    Uploaded with
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

    - Arthur C. Clarke

  • The Following User Says Thank You to TVguy For This Useful Post:

    zacker (13-06-11)

  • #5
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    488
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 149 Times in 63 Posts
    Rep Power
    149
    Reputation
    662

    Default

    Please see the link below for a copy of the standards:


  • The Following User Says Thank You to zacker For This Useful Post:

    cpd (21-07-11)

  • #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zacker View Post
    Please see the link below for a copy of the standards:



    Link dead.. Looking for a copy of this if anyone can help

    Thanks

  • #7
    Administrator
    mtv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    17,256
    Thanks
    4,959
    Thanked 10,910 Times in 5,427 Posts
    Rep Power
    3759
    Reputation
    152730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simmoi View Post
    Link dead..
    Did you seriously think a link from almost 7 years ago would still work?

    Anyway, that document has been superseded several times since 2007... the current version is from 2016.


  • #8
    Grumpy Old Fart
    Al Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tazzie
    Posts
    2,981
    Thanks
    1,198
    Thanked 2,951 Times in 1,159 Posts
    Rep Power
    1193
    Reputation
    48010

    Default

    2016
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

  • The Following User Says Thank You to Al Bundy For This Useful Post:

    mtv (26-03-18)

  • Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •