Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats so good about dreambox

Thanks

hannible, he most certainly did....our friend was a paid informant(covered his arse) and had a very extensive statement provided to fox about a companies activities which there was a lovely case all about...before the crash there was avery long thread about it...lotsa statement quotes in regards to mobile phone numbers and ficticuous help line people and gold cards yadda yadda oh then there was the cs server...crikey its all out there the net has stains all over it and what was done... i do not condone what the company did, but yes make a phone call and let the authorities do the dirty work, but to activly still be involved etc, and use the knowledge to help others to continue...give me a break....how many poor newbies send pms saying "hey want to set up a server for my friends" i see brownie points being earned...hey mr provider found another cs server for you...so back on topic, the dreambox is the very best when it comes to learing on the whole dvb-s system is all about, it is getting in some areas long in the tooth as to dvb-s2 but it should be regarded as a tool and not just plug and play
    Last edited by Zbee; 16-07-11 at 11:48 PM.
    ive only been suspended once...but never banned...yet, but i am working on it...OMG after all these years...i am a paytv forum troll....erk
    ok i have, a phillips screwdriver, a sidchrome socket set, life time supply of condoms, lotsa old programers, an old nokia, season interface...even a pace 400....does this make me look better than DJmatt? oh i was also a "auspink" beta tester!...but apart from that i look great in suspenders

Thanks

Slow night fellas?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CoopsOz View Post
    Slow night fellas?
    for me yupp, been getting grief from the ex....been a while since ive had a good spray here...btw how ya been....damn i miss "crash"
    ive only been suspended once...but never banned...yet, but i am working on it...OMG after all these years...i am a paytv forum troll....erk
    ok i have, a phillips screwdriver, a sidchrome socket set, life time supply of condoms, lotsa old programers, an old nokia, season interface...even a pace 400....does this make me look better than DJmatt? oh i was also a "auspink" beta tester!...but apart from that i look great in suspenders

Thanks

Ok the thread is drifting a bit of topic, if you want to slag each other do it via PM.

Move on or it will be closed.

• The Following User Says Thank You to cmoore For This Useful Post:

Hannible (17-07-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hannible View Post
    Vic
    Joined 01/2008
    Feedback 100%
    Thanked 53 times
    Posted 845 times
    Rep Power 31

Zbee
    Joined 01/2008
    Feedback 0
    Posted 116 times
    Thanked 15 times
    Thanked 38 times in posts
    Rep Power 8

cheers
    hannible
    Ill rephase it
    WTF is the point of this useless bit of infor above got to do with anything about the topic.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hannible View Post
    ZBee,

What is your form (regarding your post #3 & #4) ?

Slinging shit on other members is that all you can contribute to this forum?

Yes those posts of yours should be deleted, i have no idea why they havnt been to date (which i may add, totally amazes me).

The original post (by ghaddad69) was in regards to upgrading to a dreambox and what its benefits are.

Ghaddad69,

A DM will perform fine, it is a linux based O/S, can do blue cards (in card slot) and aurora via ppua (if using a E1 box), but looking toward the future, i would recommend a VU+DUO, a much better box, top quality pics/sound and HD compliant and can be equipped with an inboard standard SATA HDD for recording.

cheers
    hannible

HI Hannible - Thanks for the above information. I'm going to check out the specs on the Vu+Duo now.

Thanks to all that contributed educated comments.

• The Following User Says Thank You to ghaddad69 For This Useful Post:

Hannible (17-07-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zbee View Post
    hannible, he most certainly did....our friend was a paid informant(covered his arse)
    You bloody moron I was never paid a cent. I was more concerned with foxtel charging me am me losing my house.
    I have had enough of you slagging me why dont you be a real man and PM your address I can gaurantee if you do that I will make a flight over to you and pay you a visit in person you have no idea who you are f u c k i n g with.
    Last edited by Vic; 17-07-11 at 10:35 AM.
    DM800 DM800se Vu+Duo ET9000

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vic For This Useful Post:

Hannible (17-07-11),theriddler_1 (17-07-11)

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12