Thread: UltraPlus 980HD/F-9000HD firmware Ver. 1.09.28 and July MCAS Xcamclient plugins

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

Default UltraPlus 980HD/F-9000HD firmware Ver. 1.09.28 and July MCAS Xcamclient plugins

Updated firmware is now available for the UltraPlus 980HD/F-9000HD receivers. Fixed is an issue with deleting recorded files and on the 9000 a freezing issue after a few days of continuous use. Also NTFS drives can now be formatted and used and the EPG will be retained if receiver is in standy when a hard drive is installed.

Current Plugins for July:

I thought I would put in a little disclaimer. If your receiver is working fine and you are happy with it then don't feel compelled to update the firmware and plugins. I test with a genuine Austar 4.1 Spongebob and Aurora card when I can. Blue Foxtel cards should work fine as well as most others. eg Canalsat on i701. I rely on feedback whether other cards are working or not but more often than not all works well.
    I offer the firmware updates as part of ongoing support for you and hope you enjoy them.

Leroy
    Last edited by LeroyPatrol; 07-08-11 at 12:57 PM.
    XCRUISER HDSR600HD twin sat and terrestrial receiver $OOS *
    XCRUISER HDSR385 Avant - sold out$OOS UltraPlus DVB-T and DVB-S2 tuners $49 Remotes $OOS

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LeroyPatrol For This Useful Post:

mandc (07-08-11)

3. Look Here ->