Thread: 7020 TV codelist

Thanks

Default 7020 TV codelist

Got my 7020 the other day (thx toor) and I must say I am very impressed! I'm not even going to try and compare to the 500 as there are just too many reasons why it sh!ts all over the 500.

Anyway as I'm sure with most virgin buyers of this box, I also am trying to work out all the extra functions. Obviously the larger remote is the first thing that hits your eyes (well I mean the second, after the different size of unit compared to 500).

Examining the remote you see there is a TV button at the top. What I'd like to know is this disabled in the clones? As I have read how to program it to your TV but it does not want to flash for me when holding the shift button for 2sec.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

My DM600 Clone came with the larger UEI remote, from memory as per the rear of the manual, hit the TV button, press and hold the setup button for 5 seconds until the TV button flashes twice, plug in your 4 digit code, and you are away.

There was a post on here a while ago talking about reprogramming the remote using a JP1 interface under the battery cover, I was really wanting to look into this as my TV isn't supported.

But to program up with the supported TV's was easy, unless your remote is busted and doesn't have the full firmware on it!

Thanks

Not sure but when I hit TV then hold down the shift key for over 20sec nothing happens..

Does anyone have a copy of that post that bartender is talking about with JP1

Thanks

Tiggy
    04-12-2005, 07:37 PM
    If you have tried all of the set-up codes for your brand of equipment ,or your brand is not listed, and you are still not able to get the unit to respond, try the following procedure to search for your code.
    If you don't find a code that works, the remote will flash four times when you reach the end of all the codes for this device type.

1. Make sure your TV is switched on.
    2. PRESS the button for the device you want to program, (TV), then RELEASE.
    3. PRESS and HOLD the SETUP button until the red LED flashes twice, then RELEASE.
    4. ENTER 9-9-1 (two blinks on the remote)
    5. ALTERNATE slowly between the POWER key and the DEVICE (TV) button until your device turns off.
    Make sure that the remote is pointed at your device during the search, You may have to press this sequences of buttons up to 100 times to search the entire library of codes.
    6. When your device turns OFF, PRESS the SETUP button and RELEASE it to lock in the code for your device
    Found this on another forum

Thanks

Ok I ripped this RDI.. Its in english and tell you how to reprogram the dreambox remote

Still does not tell me why my remote wont flash when holding down shift ;(

Thanks

If you are after a USB to JP1 the for

Here is some more info on it

Just ordered the usb to jp1 . $40 delivered. Not bad, got to love the aussie dollar at the moment.
    Last edited by Decapper; 24-05-08 at 12:26 PM. Reason: shipping