Thread: GPS GRIMAX 5"+TVdigital ISDB-T (equal MEDIATEK) and "MIO POCKET" กกก DANGER !!!

Thanks

Default GPS GRIMAX 5"+TVdigital ISDB-T (equal MEDIATEK) and "MIO POCKET" กกก DANGER !!!

HELP !!!!!!!

Hello friends ... I have a big problem to get their hands on my GPS NEW "GRIMAX 5" with Windows CE 6.0 and ISDB-T digital TV among other things, is very similar (if not equal) to MediaTek, as it brings the same chip, (MT3351) GPS GRIMAX 5 ..... V.912C.213000.111019.128M The firmware version of the application is V1.5ABFI-UI6-SD-EN and codes are E2011101 - 2A912011 / 00000000-00001509. - The problem was as follows, reading about like improving properties of the GPS, I got the latest version of MioPocket official page is all in English, and I did not realize they recommend using the MINI version, to avoid such conflicts in GPS CHINESE, well when I knew it was too late , I installed a new SD Micro memory, not to touch any of the info from the original factory brings the issue is that with the new menu, I could not access the home pre-installed programs such as GARMIN XT browser , to TV, to Bluetooth, etc.etc.etc. or did not know how to program for me to take the same applications as before ... the issue is that it was not explained how to uninstall that JUNKFOOD DEVILS my new GPS, so I did: I changed my original memory, and entering the PC with MS ACTIVESYNC function enabled on the GPS, I could see only two partitions GPS internal memory, a is the WINDOWS, where I see that have been updated (by dates) multiple folders and files ending in ". InK" but did not see anything referring to MioPocket, then opened the partition ResidentFlash and there I found the rest of MioPocket installed and "delete ALL" .... Then disconnect all of the PC, turn around, I put the Micro SD ORIGINAL, and turned on the GPS and the MENU appeared original, this far perfect, but,,,, I found that at least 3 more applications do not react, or rather. .. not start more ... the first one I found is the BLUETOOTH, touch the "icon" and nothing happens ... the second is the navigator GARMIN, I play the "icon" of the little world that fired the GPS application and nothing happens, check the root path from the setup screen and all good as it was before but nothing ... and finally I wanted to go as before to "WinCE" to see if there was a problem but when you play the "icon WinCE" not only nothing happens but it "HANGING AROUND THE SYSTEM" and you have to turn it off and back on the device. Everything else works perfect, all utilities music, image, and even digital TV .... - sum the MioPocket I guess I have changed the RECORD, and I ignorant, I did not back up before put MioPocket, I can not think of anything that any of you expect to happen in some way, a copy of the registration of a similar GPS Windows CE 6.0 and ISDB-T digital TV to replace mine, unless someone knows how to fix everything as it was before, and added that the RESSET not reset "NOTHING". - I could read over there, there's another hidden partition on the GPS, and that brings a factory backup, but not like her, nor not to look inside ... Well folks ... I expect the know can help me out, otherwise I have a nice TV only MP3 and video ... hahaha. - Best regards for all. -

Look Here ->
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,797 Times in 862 Posts

Don't get me wrong, but if you want help you should take some time to create a proper posting.
    Maybe other users think different but I won't bother reading a bandworm like the above.
    If you don't have the time to write properly I will certainly not have the time to dig through that mess you call a posting
    Tomtom GO730 ,Navcore 9.004 ,Bootloader 5.5256 ,Map :Australia 845.2661
    ttmaps and Tomplayer on 16GB SDHC class6
    Password for all my files: downunder

Thanks

Don't think miopocket is meant for wince6.0

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,206 Times in 607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NRT View Post
    Don't think miopocket is meant for wince6.0
    MioPocket in a rudimentary manner is CE 6.0 aware. But it was developped to be used with PNAs (specifically MiTac's MIO branded units), NOT to be used with AIOs. Stupidly installing MioPocket on an AIO as 99,9% bricks such a device.

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,206 Times in 607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Downunder35m View Post
    If you don't have the time to write properly I will certainly not have the time to dig through that mess you call a posting
    Current thread is a doubled posting. First (handled) posting is here:

• The Following User Says Thank You to jwoegerbauer For This Useful Post:

Arteche (07-06-13)