Hi all,

I'm not if I should have used the BF3 thread already started or start my own thread, (mods please add to BF3 thread thathas already strated if need be)

We bought our son BF3 as a xmas present, Since that time we have not been able to launch the dam game......It will not launch Multiplayer, Co-op or Campaign.

I'm just about over it and so is my boy, we tried uninstalling twice without succes, each time means at least a 3 gig update for the frigging game, we have written to EA games and their latest suggestion to fix this problem is the following

Here you should do something with the é, in béta. Please change your game directory patch from C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Béta Battlefield 3 to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Beta Battlefield 3 (Change the é to an e) And then change this in your regedit. You can type in windows start "regedit" without the "" Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\E A Games\BF3 Beta Right click on the GDFBinary and Install Dir, and modify. I am hopeful it will fix the error.

But we dont' have a beta verasion

The system we are running

I7 core cpu
8gig of ram
geForce gt 520 1g with the latest drivers
Windows 7.

I'm at the stage where I will be demanding our money back from where we bought for the piece of shite.

If anyone has had the same issues and has found a fix it would be greatly appreciated if you could share it, cheers