Thread: Sharp C20PE20

Thanks

Default Sharp C20PE20

Hi All,
    i have a Sharp C20PE20 works well except the brightness is set to full but still too dark is their away i can tweak the trim pots on the back of the tube or anywhere else to get it a bit brighter.

it has r/g/b bias color obviously, r & b drive still learning electronics

Tia
    1x Dm7000, 2x Dm500 SD
    11-11-11 - NOW PoxBox
    ------------------------

Look Here ->
    In the back of a 50 kW AM broadcast transmitter
    Thanks

If the brightness is set to full and it's still too dark, then you either have a fault, the tube is low in emission, or you need to check and see if there is a sub-brightness preset on the main board. [Some sets have them, not sure if this model does as it's not familiar to me]

I'm guessing there is a fault in the luminance section or your G2 voltage isn't correct.

Don't play around with the R-G-B cutoffs or the R-B drives - you will end up with a strange coloured picture and a tube that does not track properly.

Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Studio1 View Post
    If the brightness is set to full and it's still too dark, then you either have a fault, the tube is low in emission, or you need to check and see if there is a sub-brightness preset on the main board. [Some sets have them, not sure if this model does as it's not familiar to me]

I'm guessing there is a fault in the luminance section or your G2 voltage isn't correct.

Don't play around with the R-G-B cutoffs or the R-B drives - you will end up with a strange coloured picture and a tube that does not track properly.
    thanks for getting back to me all sorted there was a trim pot on the other side of the tube before making any adjustments placed a mark and tweaked away.

1x Dm7000, 2x Dm500 SD
    11-11-11 - NOW PoxBox
    ------------------------