Thread: concept 3000 trigger screammer???

Banned
    Thanks

Default concept 3000 trigger screammer???

HI

I have a concept 3000 panel the job was to see why the screammer does not sound?
    open panel and checked connection.Tryed to trigger aux 1 and the screamer triggered for 1 seconed then then panel keypad shut down and reset .I checked to see how many detectors on aux from panel ie pirs and total of 16 one for each zone?
    I tryed to use aux 1 with a relay so the relay would trigger then fire screammer and same thing panel shut down.

How do I get this to work?"??
    If I get the scream in my hands and place across aux= and aux - for pirs etc it sounds fine.....

Look Here ->
    Thanks

And I'm betting that if you put the screamer across a 12v battery it would also sound.

After reading your I now have to ask, do you actually have any training under your belt whatsoever? Have you even read the manual?

Who are these poor, poor people that are paying you? Who are the unfortunate monitoring stations who have to receive signals from systems you've touched?

Quote Originally Posted by techy21 View Post
    If I get the scream in my hands
    Last edited by downunderdan; 05-08-12 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Now with ten percent extra snark.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to downunderdan For This Useful Post:

Hound-Dog (17-08-12),sirporky (05-08-12)