Thread: Ness KP-D8 Alarm

Thanks

Default Ness KP-D8 Alarm

Hi

We are renting a house that has this alarm. We are going away on holiday and have been told to set the alarm by the real estate, but we have 2 cats, so I'm worried that the alarm is a motion sensor model?
    We have no information about the alarm, so I have no idea if it is motion sensor. We haven't set the alarm since we have been in the house yet.
    Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Most alarms these days use motion sensors, if you walk around the residence mainly in the corner near the ceilings would be small motion sensors that may have little lights that light up when you walk into the room , if the cats can only go into areas where there are no motion sensors you should be ok, if they can acess a area where you have a motion sensor you could bypass that sensor so the cats dont trigger the sensor when the alarm is armed , but this sensor when bypassed wont detect intruders either

Thanks

Now every model of the alarms have this feature , first we had to install two separate devices,one alarms and second motion sensor But now every company is manufacturing the alarms with motion sensor.so according to my personal view when we install a alarms in the ceiling of the roof it's increase the area for sensor.