Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: TV Plus information thread

Thanks

What encryption system do they use? Can the cards be used in an existing IRDETO2 STB?

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grolschie View Post
    What encryption system do they use? Can the cards be used in an existing IRDETO2 STB?
    As far as I know, TVPlus intend to use Irdeto2 MPEG4.

The cards will not be made available separately and will be married to the decoder they are supplied with, so once again, subscribers will need to have yet another decoder which can only be used to receive the TVPlus channels.

Thanks

Thanks. So we don't need to buy their STB then, right?

I was told that MySat allow a smartcard only service for their greek package, by the way.

Administrator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grolschie View Post
    Thanks. So we don't need to buy their STB then, right?

I was told that MySat allow a smartcard only service for their greek package, by the way.
    Don't know about MySat packages.

When TVPlus encrypt their channels in September, you will need to obtain their decoder as part of a subscription with them to continue to view their channels.

They won't sell the decoders outright, but they supply them as part of the subscription.

Eg: same as Foxtel... if you cancel the subscription, you have to return the decoder & smartcard.

Thanks

Quick question, I just realigned a friends dish using a Satlink and signal was all good.
    But I couldnt get the receiver to scan the channels.
    It was a Humax printed with the UBI logo. In settings Manual scan was greyed so couldnt be selected and only 3 Satellite options (intelsat 7,D2 and another that started with A).
    I tried all 3 with 11300 but only got about 8 radio channels and no TV.

Is there a solution to this?

Administrator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scorpi00n View Post
    Quick question, I just realigned a friends dish using a Satlink and signal was all good.
    It was a Humax printed with the UBI logo. In settings Manual scan was greyed so couldnt be selected and only 3 Satellite options (intelsat 7,D2 and another that started with A).

UBI locked their decoders so they could only be used on their service.

There was some discussion in about making it work by changing frequency, but this may not apply to the UBI decoders.

Unfortunately, even if you did get it working, access to the TVPlus channels with that decoder would only work for a short period of time, because in September, the signals will be encrypted and you will require a new decoder supplied from TVPlus and a paid subscription to continue viewing their channels, as per my previous posts.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mtv View Post
    Don't know about MySat packages.

When TVPlus encrypt their channels in September, you will need to obtain their decoder as part of a subscription with them to continue to view their channels.

They won't sell the decoders outright, but they supply them as part of the subscription.

Eg: same as Foxtel... if you cancel the subscription, you have to return the decoder & smartcard.
    Thank you.

Thanks

As far as I know, TVPlus intend to use Irdeto2 MPEG4.

The cards will not be made available separately and will be married to the decoder they are supplied with, so once again, subscribers will need to have yet another decoder which can only be used to receive the TVPlus channels.
    what is the best MP4 receiver?I currently have DIZIPA DS 3300IR irdetto receiver and I have managed to align the dish which is I am very happy with that.But the only problem that i am having is that even though signals that I get is pretty strong like 93 to 88...I still get cut off and freeze the screens..Do you know why this happens?is it possible that still testing stages,or has anyone having the same problem?
    once the testing is finished I believe the Turkish channels will be encrypted.So,I will need a MP4 receiver..Which one is the best to buy..thank you..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scorpi00n View Post

try 10700..that is worked for me...

Thanks

guys, experts is there any way to break the codes for tvplus once the channels get encrypted..I mean,watch it free even though is encrypted.I am sure there is way of doing it..

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    guys, experts is there any way to break the codes for tvplus once the channels get encrypted..I mean,watch it free even though is encrypted.I am sure there is way of doing it..
    Have you read all the previous posts? The answer is there.
    Maybe you can find a way??

Administrator
    Thanks

Do you know why this happens?is it possible that still testing stages,or has anyone having the same problem?
    once the testing is finished I believe the Turkish channels will be encrypted.So,I will need a MP4 receiver..Which one is the best to buy..thank you..
    Some channels are duplicated on IS8 and IS19 while they change over.... perhaps you have tuned the weaker IS8 transponders?

You don't seem to understand that when the signals are encrypted, you will only be able to decode them with the box supplied by TVPlus as part of the subscription and that box can only be used for their channels.... nothing else.

If you buy another decoder thinking it will work with the encrypted TVPlus channels, you will have wasted your money.

It's a pay TV service and their decoder is part of the requirements to receive the channels.

I would also prefer my own choice of decoder, as would many others, but TVPlus have made it very clear they will not supply card only, or card/cam combinations.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gulliver View Post
    Have you read all the previous posts? The answer is there.
    Maybe you can find a way??
    I found it but its all in a foreign language!!!

just need to run it through google translate when i get time

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by satboy View Post
    I found it but its all in a foreign language!!!

just need to run it through google translate when i get time
    I didn't realise our post are in a foreign language????????????????????

Thanks

Some channels are duplicated on IS8 and IS19 while they change over.... perhaps you have tuned the weaker IS8 transponders?

You don't seem to understand that when the signals are encrypted, you will only be able to decode them with the box supplied by TVPlus as part of the subscription and that box can only be used for their channels.... nothing else.

If you buy another decoder thinking it will work with the encrypted TVPlus channels, you will have wasted your money.

It's a pay TV service and their decoder is part of the requirements to receive the channels.

I would also prefer my own choice of decoder, as would many others, but TVPlus have made it very clear they will not supply card only, or card/cam combinations.
    thanks bro...I do understand now...So,once the channels are encrypted the channels will be more clearer...right???

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

thanks bro...I do understand now...So,once the channels are encrypted the channels will be more clearer...right???
    NO

When they encypt them you wont be able to see them unless you are a subscriber/customer.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

So,I will need a MP4 receiver..Which one is the best to buy..thank you..
    There will only be ONE that will work , and thats the receiver they will supply to you when you subscribe to their service.

No, there is not a way of doing it.

Thanks

what is the best MP4 receiver?I currently have DIZIPA DS 3300IR irdetto receiver and I have managed to align the dish which is I am very happy with that.But the only problem that i am having is that even though signals that I get is pretty strong like 93 to 88...I still get cut off and freeze the screens..Do you know why this happens?is it possible that still testing stages,or has anyone having the same problem?

Im getting 95 99 signal str. but quality is poor and same freezing cut off.
    Been asked heaps of times about it and if the boxes they provide will fix all that and picture quality will improve but TVPLUS has gone missing no people are getting replies.
    So wait and see games.
    I have a feeling they have taken on more then they can chew.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity View Post
    NO

When they encypt them you wont be able to see them unless you are a subscriber/customer.
    yeah of course bro,I meant that once I subscribed with TVPLUS and with their box, I will receive the channels more clearer...thanks....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by levend View Post
    Im getting 95 99 signal str. but quality is poor and same freezing cut off.
    Been asked heaps of times about it and if the boxes they provide will fix all that and picture quality will improve but TVPLUS has gone missing no people are getting replies.
    So wait and see games.
    I have a feeling they have taken on more then they can chew.
    your signals are pretty high,I don't get that at all,and also the signals that I have got; it keeps changing continuously...I am hoping that once I get subscribed with them and with their box will fix that problem..otherwise no use for me to subscribe...

• Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast