Thread: Bosch 16i question

Thanks

Default Bosch 16i question

I have been asked to look at a Bosch 16i for a mate. It is installed in his shed and is programmed to dial his mobile for reporting. When armed with a user code (user code 0) + (ON) everything is ok, but when armed without a user code (ON) it dials his mobile with what I assume is a closing report. I have connected to the panel and checked the programming and the open/close reporting has been de-selected for all users, including all spare users. Is there another area of the programming I need to check to turn of these reports, or is it possible to disable the single button arming. Thank you.

Look Here ->
    Banned
    Thanks

Cool

Single button arming is a system user ( user 999 I think) It can be disabled or simply not used. For monitored systems I never tell them about it.

Thanks

I think single-button arming reports as a Keyswitch user (User 0). The history log will show you this.

Have you enabled the "Domestic Dialling" feature, or did you program the mobile number directly into Area programming? I think you will find that Domestic Dialling for this panel is designed by default to disable events such as open/close reporting.