Thread: Nx-216e

Thanks

Default Nx-216e

Hi Guys,

I have installed a Hills R128 (NX-16) into my house today along with an NX-216E.
    I have a Touchnav and a Voicenav keypad installed in the house as well.

Everything is fine so far except the fact that I'm having difficulty programming the expander.

On the touchnav all the zones are lighting up correctly (including the ones on the expander), however when i go to the voicenav and try and change the programming, this is where i encounter the problem....

I go into the menu on the voicenav, then option 0 (advanced setup), enter the installer code, and then select option 2 (panel & device configuration), it then asks for the module number, which is where the problem is.... the dipswitches on the expander are set to: 1:ON 2:OFF 3:OFF 4:OFF 5:OFF 6:OFF which means that the zones should start at 9 and the module number *should* be 23........

when i enter 23 and then hit enter, the voicenav comes back at me saying there is no module......

any ideas??????

Thanks

Look Here ->
    Thanks

No need to do any program for the expander in majority of cases. To programme the zones on the expander, just do it through Module 0 and Feature 20 (Zones 9-16), Feature 21 (Zone Areas for Zones 9-16), Feature 59 (Zones 17-24), Feature 60 (Zone Areas for Zones 17-24)

Thanks

OF COURSE! argh!!!!!!!!

thanks for that bet2win