Thread: ComNav call divert while not armed

Thanks

Default ComNav call divert while not armed

The ComNav manual states the alarm will call your mobile when someone rings the kocom door bell "only when the system is fully armed" which would be great. The problem is my system is calling me everytime someone rings the door bell whether the system is armed or not.

Does anyone know what option I can enable/disable to rectify this? I've been through the Reliance and ComNav installation manuals with no joy. Any help would be much appreciated guys.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Maybe you have an area armed - maybe zones in different areas - is your system split in anyway?

Also this feature has known issue with the audio level - so do not be disappointed when it is quite from the door station audio.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pca15 View Post
    Maybe you have an area armed - maybe zones in different areas - is your system split in anyway?

Also this feature has known issue with the audio level - so do not be disappointed when it is quite from the door station audio.
    yes, I'm aware of the audio issue. I'm only using area 1 so there are no areas armed.

Thanks

maybe then the comnav is somehow out of sync? maybe default the comnav module and before re-programming arm and disarm area 1 then bring the module in (enter programming 915) and see if behaves better?

Unless you already done such things - in which case I give up
    Last edited by pca15; 16-12-12 at 07:21 PM.

Thanks

What is programming 915?

Thanks

In programming if you enter 915# it enroll modules on the bus - 910# defaults the module you are in.

Enrolling does happen by going in and out of programming but you can "force it":

"For supervision purposes, the Hills Reliance has the ability to automatically find and store in its memory, the presence of all
    code pads, zone expanders, wireless receivers, and any other module connected to the data terminal (KP DATA) whenever
    exiting the program mode. The enrolling process takes about 12 seconds, during which time the ‘Service’ LED will
    illuminate. Once a module is enrolled, if it is not detected by the control panel, the ‘Service’ LED will illuminate on that code
    pad.
    To force module and keypad enrolment, whilst in program mode enter [9]-[1]-[5]-[#]-[Exit]-[Exit], and wait 12 seconds.
    "

Thanks

Would love a solution to the original post. Surely there must be one comnav guru out there.

Thanks

what did DAS techsupport (1800 252 213) say - they have access to the product manager / product developer?