Thread: wifi repeater

Thanks

Default wifi repeater

I have a belkin N 300 wireless router and have two adsl+ TP-link wireless 150 to 300 wireless range router my laptop is using windows 7 professional and want to boost my wifi signal throughout my home how to set it up can it be done through windows 7 and is there a good link or thread to look up to point in the right direction would appreciate any support or help networking two or even three routers using one as an access point
    thankyou frank

Look Here ->
    Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 Times in 607 Posts

Most bringing the repeater if it stands up well to half the distance between the router and wireless device.
    Note that using a repeater, however, halves the data transmission rate of the wireless network, because the repeater communicates with both the client and the wireless access point.

Concerning a Windows 7 desktop: use freeware tool . This tool allows you to activate and configure Microsoft's "Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter" in an easy way. Yes, a Windows 7 computer can take over the role of a router and thus extend the range of the wireless network.
    Last edited by jwoegerbauer; 01-07-13 at 01:44 AM.