Thread: AZBox duplicating transponders on a Blind scan

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Default AZBox duplicating transponders on a Blind scan

Just wondering for people who have the AZBox Premium Plus do you have the problems like below.
    Whenever i do a blind scan on Optus D2, i have a problem of duplicating transponders on this bird {about 4 to 5 of them}. When i mean duplicating, as an example, when i do another blind scan i seem to duplicate an existing transponder with an exact frequency and symbol rate and if it doesnt exactly duplicate the transponder, it pretty well closely matches it. as an example, Freq,12544 V, S/R22497 the next time i rescan it it might come to Freq,12545 V,S/R22499. It seems whatever the transponders frequency and symbol rate are on Lyngsat, when i blind scan them they always seem to be a little bit lower in the frequency and in the symbol rate. If i leave these lower values and the next time i do a blind scan, i find myself with a slightly higher frequency and higher symbol rate. It seems to be flip flopping around. If i delete the lower value ones, they will only be replaced with lower value ones again. I have changed the LNB to a new 10.7 and cannot think what could be causing this problem. Most of the times although transponders could be duplicated or tripled, when the box actually loads them, it will only accept the given channels on one transponder but i have had cases where the same group of channels (say about 10 of them on a any given transponder) become loaded on Optus D2 satellite list. So what i end up with instead of having 80 channels, i end up with 120 with 40 repeats. What could be causing this? or is this a norm only in the blind scan function?

Look Here ->
    The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    i have a problem of duplicating transponders on this bird {about 4 to 5 of them}.
    All fixed. Now i can scan D2 and D1 without duplicating transponders. I have tested it 10 time on both birds in the last 2 days and its a go!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    All fixed. Now i can scan D2 and D1 without duplicating transponders. I have tested it 10 time on both birds in the last 2 days and its a go!
    So what was the fix you aplpied to make it work correctly?
    IF EVOLUTION WORKS, WHY SO MANY IDIOTS?

• The Following User Says Thank You to irdeto2engineer For This Useful Post:

tristen (04-12-13)

Thanks

Bit bit late but I reduced the scan steps on the Freq from 5000 to 3000. It slowed it a little but scans ok now