Thread: Drone Footage

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Crazy Diamond
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,437 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zbee View Post
    some of the new stuff comming out over the next few months is taking the hobby to the next level, what we are flying now will be gathering dust in 6 months. my mate in the usa is currently testing a small quad thats wearable and controlled by your smart phone, one function is what is called "follow me" basically it hovers just behind and above you and follows you around...
    Yea there is several around that will follow you using a smart phone or ground station. The Scout X4 has the function. Then there is the Airdog, that's pretty cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRONETEC View Post
    ha theres a few that can follow my 2 do as well as this new one thats comen ..
    What's caught my interest is the new waterproof models about, some indestructible as well!!!

Electric motor works completely submerged in water.

Lands on water, even moves around on water, takes off from water.

Now this is one for Trash, "DIY Bulletproof, Waterproof UAV from Game of Drones."
    Not really bullet proof, paint ball gun proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Zbee View Post
    .. as to regulation the horse has bolted big time... sadly it will take a serious accident to actually get enforcement.. there are only 3 people at casa who are involved at this stage, if you want to play safe there are a few basic rules.. never fly within 30 meters of people, do not fly over crowds sports fields or other properties, never fly at night and in Australia FPV is tottaly banned... and the biggest tip, never ever post any of your footage online as that becomes evidence
    Yep; If people would just fly safe, don't annoy other people with their/our/your hobby or Aerial Photography Profession, & never use FPV where the authorities can scan you & find you.

Look what this idiot posted; will get drones banned for sure.

Flying over sports fields will quickly have authorities banning drones.

Last edited by Tiny; 03-11-14 at 09:38 AM.
    Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
    The information is out there; you just have to let it in."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tiny For This Useful Post:

DRONETEC (15-12-14),ssrattus (03-11-14)