Thread: What's your least favorite Nintendo console?

Thanks

Default What's your least favorite Nintendo console?

I have owned a lot of Nintendo gaming consoles from Gameboy Adavnce Color, Gameboy Color, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSI, and Nintendo 3DS XL. I think my least favorite Nintendo gaming consoles is the Nintendo DS, which is the very first generation of the Nintendo DS series that it first came out. What about you? What's your least favorite Nintendo gaming console?

Look Here ->
    Thanks

This is a good question. It's hard for me to think of a Nintendo anything that I didn't like. There's nothing I hate, but I do have a least favorite. I got the original Nintendo DS for Christmas when it came out. It was an awesome game system and I would never leave home without it. It was fantastic. It's also my least favorite. This is because they actual system itself was very fragile. The hinges that held the top screen to the bottom broke within a year. Within a few months of that, the top screen stopped working entirely. This happened to a ton of my other friends, too. I don't dislike, but it's my least favorite because it was the weakest.

Thanks

Hmm, this is quite a hard question as I love most Nintendo consoles. However, do you remember the Virtual Boy? It was Nintendo's take on virtual reality. Here's a pic of the console:

And here's a pic of a game in action:

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to determine from these pics that this console sucks.

Thanks

Oh man, such a hard question, usually the question is what is the favorite one
    I think I have to pick the Gamecube, it had some great games but they were just improvements over the N64's franchises and I don't think it introduced any new good ones. (Maybe Pikmin? not sure)
    It was good but not as revolutionary and iconic as the other consoles.

Banned
    Thanks

I hate WiiU !!

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotron View Post
    I hate WiiU !!
    And I hate people who join, dig up old threads and post crap to get their post count up just to send PM's.

Have a couple of weeks off to think about it.

Edit: Immediately re-registering under a different name just earned you a permanent ban.
    Last edited by mtv; 08-03-17 at 11:54 AM. Reason: updated