Thread: Choosing a web development company

Banned
    Thanks

Default Choosing a web development company

Hello everyone.
    My friend is about to hire a web design company for his new project. I would like to know how shall we choose a web development company? How do they ensure your project is executed properly? I need your help please.

Look Here ->
    Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonrichard View Post
    Hello everyone.
    My friend is about to hire a web design company for his new project. I would like to know how shall we choose a web development company? How do they ensure your project is executed properly? I need your help please.
    Hello nelsonrichard,

Its good ,that your friend is going to start a new project with web developer. The first thing you tell the developer about your requirement for your website design. And then know the budget. If satisfy with the budget then go for it.
    The second thing is, what type of website you want to develop, is it an eCommece websitew or SEO friendly website.
    If it is eCommerce website then go for Magento or Shopify developer. If SEO friendly website then prefer WordPress developer.
    Whatever be the sofware you use to develop the site, the site should be user friendly.
    I have an Australian based web design & Development company, GetAProgrammer, expert developers are there. So I hope, I can help you in every possible ways.

Thank you.

• 25-11-14, 05:30 PM

Reason
    OT

Thanks

Choosing a web development company can be difficult at times. The underlying platform used to develop the site is not as important as the abilities of the company to produce the site you are after. When looking for a web development company you first need to know what sort of site you are after...

Will you be adding content on a regular basis?
    Will you be selling one or two products from it?
    Will you be selling a large number of products for it?
    What is the target audience you are trying to bring in?
    What sort of budget are you allocating to the project?
    Do you have any technological requirements due to your hosting environment or are you flexible (EG: PHP only, HTML only, etc)?

Once you have worked these out then start shopping around. You don't just want to look for companies with the cheapest quotes but also ask for their portfolio, ask them for some of the sites which they have done in the past which match what you are trying to do. If you are after an eCommerce site ask them to provide a portfolio of previous eCommerce sites they have done and take a look at them and see if they seem to be what you are after and if you are impressed with them.

The most important thing when looking for a development company though is to know what you must have with your site, what would be good to have on your site, what could be okay if possible on your site, and what you don't want on your site at all, and find a web development company that can meet your needs.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,074 Times in 6,765 Posts

ozradio,

Please check dates before digging up old threads.

The OP hasn't visited this site for over a year.... banned for spamming.