Thread: Swap eirisin 788g With windows CE by Android

Thanks

Default Swap eirisin 788g With windows CE by Android

Hi mates.

My question is about a RadioDVD with GPS (multimedia system) 1 Din car. Its model name is Erisin ES788g

Actually my multimedia center is working fine, but i do not like the way Win CE works and i would like to install Android to boot and work on it. The reason is that i can get better Gps´s and other apps in android than in Win CE. Win Ce do not allow to me to use some other aplications and i like the way i can configure Android easily... I would like my Radio to boot from Android but it could be good only if i could run some other O.S from SD and run other apps too. Sorry for my english. I am not native... lol. I am waiting for your answers. Do not know if you need more info about, but i do not know much more things about this radio. I do not know the way to boot from SD nor access system. I am a noob and i need detailed help please.

Thank you very much.

Look Here ->
    Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 Times in 607 Posts

Simply impossible.

Thanks

Kardent,
    You better off contacting eirisin and check if they have Android firmware for your hardware.

Thanks

i know Eirisin has published a new update for my Multimedia car center for Windows CE... Possibly i am going to install this one if there is not some other option to install Android system on it. but i have one more question... ¿Can i run programs installed on my Sdcard like the gps? Gps runs from Sdcard and i need and update for it. ¿Where can i donwload an updated Gps for Europe or Spain? i would like to run some other apps too if possible from Sd Card. Can i do it? And what is the way... Do i need different Sdcards for each program or can i use an sdcard for Gps and other programs and select the program i want to run from the multimedia center menu....?

Banned

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kardent View Post
    i i would like to run some other apps too if possible from Sd Card. Can i do it? And what is the way... Do i need different Sdcards for each program or can i use an sdcard for Gps and other programs and select the program i want to run from the multimedia center menu....?

It's not impossible to run on a so-called Windows CE based AIO device a third-party app launcher, but success isn't guaranteed. You must find a method to start such a launcher from AIO's default menu.

If you know how to do so, then
    a) have a look at this:
    b) or have a look at this:
    c) or search for and try out any other launcher app for Windows CE based units. GIYF ...
    Last edited by jwoegerbauer; 04-10-14 at 04:45 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jwoegerbauer View Post
    It's not impossible to run on a so-called Windows CE based AIO device a third-party app launcher, but success isn't guaranteed. You must find a method to start such a launcher from AIO's default menu.

If you know how to do so, then
    a) have a look at this:
    b) or have a look at this:
    c) or search for and try out any other launcher app for Windows CE based units. GIYF ...
    Very good help. thank you very much mate. I will try it. I didn´t think on a launcher. i will try it and tell you something about if it is working or not.

Banned

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kardent View Post
    I will try it. I didn´t think on a launcher.
    Basically, the AOI's brand doesn't matter if you can set the path of the navigation sofwaret within. If you can set the path, then you simply redirect the navigation sofware path to the path of the launcher" you want to use and thus start the "launcher" instead of navigation software.