Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: PowerVu hacked

Thanks

Powervu is oldhat now.. The hackers are well into Tandberg (aka director) encryption now. The CNBC mux on Intelsat 19 for example, and quite a lot of feeds on Asiasat such as the Olympics etc

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by apsattv View Post
    Powervu is oldhat now.. The hackers are well into Tandberg (aka director) encryption now. The CNBC mux on Intelsat 19 for example, and quite a lot of feeds on Asiasat such as the Olympics etc
    i can watch it very well with my strong 4922b+

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by efab View Post
    let the games begin
    New firmware allows autoroll of keys on powervu satellites now
    IF EVOLUTION WORKS, WHY SO MANY IDIOTS?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post
    New firmware allows autoroll of keys on powervu satellites now
    which receiver ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by syaugi View Post
    which receiver ?

Pretty much most of them with the correct firmware update.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Pretty much most of them with the correct firmware update.
    Tested the Skybox A1 yesterday and all I have to say is WOW!! Never seen these channels before on Intelsat 19 Cband and other sats. What a great box!!!!!!!!!!. The biggest problem I had was finding how to change Indonesian to English. The Menu has to be the best I've ever seen on any cheapo box. VERY WELL DONE!! Reasonably fast box consider the tricks it does. I like The favorites section and the way it is constructed. The Wife even like's it now she wants one.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    Tested the Skybox A1 yesterday and all I have to say is WOW!! Never seen these channels before on Intelsat 19 Cband and other sats. What a great box!!!!!!!!!!. The biggest problem I had was finding how to change Indonesian to English. The Menu has to be the best I've ever seen on any cheapo box. VERY WELL DONE!! Reasonably fast box consider the tricks it does. I like The favorites section and the way it is constructed. The Wife even like's it now she wants one.
    Yes sorry to say it's default to Indo language.. I can read it so wasn't an issue for me to change to English. You can see the box is preloaded with lots of satellites and channels. Another thing is this. Delete all the channels on say IS19. Then do a blindscan. This box is really fast.

Glad you are happy with your box. Now I am in some Indonesian groups on FB but I know you don't use FB. Some are closed groups and some are secret groups.
    Good to be in as they really put up good information.
    Last edited by irdeto2engineer; 27-09-16 at 03:15 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by syaugi View Post
    which receiver ?
    Lots of them but I bought the SKYBOX A1 from an Indonesian chap with satellite business both in Sydney and Indonesia.
    I found him thru an Indonesian satellite forum several year ago when I needed some Indonesian satellite boxes.

If you want his details I will post them here.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks

Lots of them but I bought the SKYBOX A1 from an Indonesian chap with satellite business both in Sydney and Indonesia.
    I found him thru an Indonesian satellite forum several year ago when I needed some Indonesian satellite boxes.

If you want his details I will post them here.
    Great Box did every thing that was said about the box. It even lit up all the Channels on Intelsat 8 169 Deg E Except for the Biss Channels that changed there biss key only a week or so ago but thats can be fixed with the right Carpenter.
    For such a simple lightweight box that even runs cool and its extremely quick doing scans plus everything else i'm surprised that these budget companies can do such a good job if you compare this to the earlier Openboxes, Skyboxes and other.
    Last edited by Mr 672A; 28-09-16 at 08:55 AM.

Thanks

Another thing is this. Delete all the channels on say IS19. Then do a blindscan. This box is really fast.
    I didn't have to do that I just scanned channels from a new Sat added by me and it scanned very quickly. I have sacked my Openbox S16 that drives a DISEqC 1.1 with a 8 Port DISEqC Switch so now the new Skybox is happy. I have removed the Dreambox 7000's and Nokias, Other Boxes that were purchased were the Openboxs V8s. I helped a friend out and saved him plenty of money/ stress and contemplating suicide after NEARLY been ripped off by a shonky Wife and he wanted to give me plenty of $$$ but I said no. I had to stoop lower that what a woman can normally go and now she is dealing with the Police and it won't be long before she faces the Judge again. He wanted to give us money but I said NO!! he insisted so I said you can get these boxes for me which ended up been the cheapest for him but for me it was important that I did the right thing to help a guy who was in trouble all because of a lying bitch where she sucked everyone in including the Judge in her first court appearance.

Thanks

This sounds like an interesting hobby to get into (and to ditch foxtel satellite ) .
    What gear would I need to get started? Preferably it would be best to watch it in lounge so I think a set top box might be the best option.
    I take it you would need a steerage dish too?

Mods, feel free to move this post if necessary, but I would be interested in running the hacked firmware too

Thanks

I am too enjoying the new channels :-) I dont have the skybox A1 but use a matrix Burger-s2 and freesat v7 combo both do the job well with autoroll . I have even patched my old openbox x5 so the kids/grandkids can watch cartoons .
    My advise is if you dont want to muck about with buying in or from Indonesia just grab a cheap freesat v7 off aliexpress or ebay.

Last edited by carjackma; 28-09-16 at 08:28 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carjackma View Post
    I am too enjoying the new channels :-) I dont have the skybox A1 but use a matrix Burger-s2 and freesat v7 combo both do the job well with autoroll . I have even patched my old openbox x5 so the kids/grandkids can watch cartoons .
    My advise is if you dont want to muck about with buying in or from Indonesia just grab a cheap freesat v7 off aliexpress or ebay.

I have been pm'd on another forum and told that the matrix hamburger box is very good too but it would be good to get both the burger and Skybox A1 together just to see the difference between them if there is any difference between them at all.
    The Freesat v7 combo is the way to go as the other model freesat is that small that a HDMI cable will pull it around where the cable wants to go. The Combo is a little bigger heavier and it the same time it does terrestrial stuff too and all this for under 90 bucks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    I have been pm'd on another forum and told that the matrix hamburger box is very good too but it would be good to get both the burger and Skybox A1 together just to see the difference between them if there is any difference between them at all.
    The Freesat v7 combo is the way to go as the other model freesat is that small that a HDMI cable will pull it around where the cable wants to go. The Combo is a little bigger heavier and it the same time it does terrestrial stuff too and all this for under 90 bucks.
    the reason i went for the combo was exactly that reason the standard v7 is so small it wont stay still .

Thanks

the reason i went for the combo was exactly that reason the standard v7 is so small it wont stay still .
    LOL.
    Most that I have read about the Freesat Combo have said that doing other chores around the house all of a sudden they have heard a "BANG". Upon investigation they found that the "BANG" was the Freesat V7 getting pulled back behind the cabinet by its cables. I was advised if you buy one of these small but powerful boxes stick some velpro under it to keep it put.

Thanks

Does it autoroll even in Openbox X5? Any links to firmware which does Powervu autoroll

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tmsani View Post
    Does it autoroll even in Openbox X5? Any links to firmware which does Powervu autoroll
    Yes X5 patch is apparently autoroll . I have only been using the firmware for less than a week . I can post it here if i can figure it out how to upload.
    I will Rar it up with the firmware and the boot loader in case it fails via USB (witch it did on one of my X5 boxes) 1 out of 3 then you can re install via rs232 cable.
    the firmware is a modified alphabox/openbox bin file .

Thanks

hope it worked

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carjackma For This Useful Post:

tmsani (29-09-16),tristen (28-09-16)

Thanks

hope it worked

Thanks carjackma i will give it a try this weekend

• The Following User Says Thank You to tmsani For This Useful Post:

carjackma (29-09-16)

Thanks

Can someone please explain how auto roll basically work. Do you need your sat box that has auto roll connected to the internet?. Why do they have hundred of say powervu and biss keys in the sofcam file that the key is the same and they repeat themselves. Something here I don't understand and need to be educated on.

• Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast