Thread: Dig options platinum GPS frozen screen

Thanks

Default Dig options platinum GPS frozen screen

Hello. I purchased a dig options Mitsubishi challenger specific s100 GPS did 2din unit. Loads of issues. Now the screen has frozen. They've sent me an ad card with a software upgrade. Worked fine until I turn the power off and start the car, then the screen freezes again. according to the bloke, I have damaged the screen. This is NOT the case as all functions work fine until I start the car or put the car in reverse ... The camera is operating. It is under warranty, but I am now getting the run around. He stated that I could get a 5%discount on a brand new replacement unit, even though this one still has 4 months warranty. This has been going on for weeks and is stressful beyond belief. They offer little assistance and I need the GPS especially to work as I need it for my job. Can any body help please ... Because dig options are offering very little assistance. Also, they won't tell me what brand the unit is.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tix View Post
    Hello. I purchased a dig options Mitsubishi challenger specific s100 GPS did 2din unit. Loads of issues. Now the screen has frozen. They've sent me an ad card with a software upgrade. Worked fine until I turn the power off and start the car, then the screen freezes again. according to the bloke, I have damaged the screen. This is NOT the case as all functions work fine until I start the car or put the car in reverse ... The camera is operating. It is under warranty, but I am now getting the run around. He stated that I could get a 5%discount on a brand new replacement unit, even though this one still has 4 months warranty. This has been going on for weeks and is stressful beyond belief. They offer little assistance and I need the GPS especially to work as I need it for my job. Can any body help please ... Because dig options are offering very little assistance. Also, they won't tell me what brand the unit is.
    Please contact us on 0409 427 461 or email info@digoptions.com. We offer a 1 year warranty from the time of purchase. Your issue may be power related which is common if your battery does not have sufficient power to run the unit. We have advice on this on the support page of digoptions.com.au. There are several things untrue about your claims so please be honest and careful not to defame us. If you would like a solution we recommend you contact us. I have found your post is counterproductive.
    My suggested solutions
    1/ we try another software update.
    2/ Check it's not a power issue. We have some suggestions for this on our support page at digoptions.com.au.
    3/ Maintain contact with us until your problems are all resolved.

Cheers,
    Matt