Thread: Igo Primo sound problem

Thanks

Default Igo Primo sound problem

hi folks
    Hi, total newbie here, new to this forum and new to igo software, worse still, I am a Pommie! so be gentle with me please! I stumbled on this forum and you all seem to be having some similar, but not identical problems with igo primo sound

I have a:

JES/BM7046B BMW 3 Series E46 Stereo With Sat Nav GPS, Chines 2 Din Multi function with Satnav

It is brilliant in all respects except one, it is supplied with Igo Primo and I think it really is a good piece of navigation software.

But he problem is that it seems to have a sound problem in that after a few uses it produces a really loud static crackle and the nav voice will suddenly go from normal to full volume with no warning, this is completely random, but tends to get worse the more you use the programme. all other functions of the programme (Visual etc etc) are perfectly normal. It is loud enough to scare the pants off you when it happens!

I am able to say that it is definitely software related as I have taken Igo off the system and loaded Kudos. Kudos works fine with no sound problems but is not as good a nav programme as Igo.

I can solve the problem by re downloading the programme, which will then work for a few journeys before degrading again.

Can anyone help?

My second problem is that I would like to buy, own and be able to download Igo primo fully licensed and legal for my in car satnav so that I can go to the naviextras site for upgrades etc.

Can someone please point me in the right direction.

thanking you in anticipation

Dandares1

Look Here ->

Thanks

Ive seen similar in Chinese units. Drop the sound level in Primo to very low. Go to the settings menu in your head unit and up the gps volume.

Baz
    Have a nice day