Thread: IGO Primo, wont let me re set the path

Thanks

Default IGO Primo, wont let me re set the path

When I got my no name Chinese car GPS/radio/DVD unit, it came with IGO8. Last year I got hold of IGO primo wit 2012 maps and all was working just fine, I didn’t have any skins for it but was happy with it, only 2 problem I got, was on very rare occasions (whilst using it when driving) it would (a few times) freeze, and a quick switch off and switch on of the head unit got it going again, and the other, was I could only use it with default cockpit or it would not restart without deleting the contents of the save folder, so all in all worked OK.

Now to my problem, I thought I would up date my maps and add a few skins and this is where my problems started. When I insert the microSD card, it says “the program can’t be executed. Check the setting?” I click on the yes check box and a blank screen appears and just above this screen it shows the last path it had to get to primo. I have hard reset the unit many times but still this happens, I have formatted the 3 or 4 micro SD cards I’m using and on one card even deep formatted it but still no luck, it recognizes when I insert the Sd card as when the card it out it says “No SD card” then when I insert the card it show a window asking to set the path and this is the loop I’m getting

the memory cards are 1 is 4gig and the other two are 8gig
    the no name Chinese head unit runs WINCE5, even though before buying it I asked the ebay seller I wanted WINCE6 and was told it was, it isn't

also, when I insert a microSD card with the (former) working copy of IGO primo, I still get the same result, could it be name of the SD card not matching the name its looking for from the card?

Here is a youtube clip that might help

any help is very much welcome as I’ve run out of ideas

Sorry for the long post

Look Here ->
    Thanks

UPDATE

I ordered a new micoSD card and copied over the Igo primo folder and inserted the card in the head unit and everything is up and running as before, just don't understand how 3 microSD cards worked just fine on the laptop but were not recognised on the head unit