Thread: Tomtom(or similar) on to PDA guide with files - Where?

Thanks

Default Tomtom(or similar) on to PDA guide with files - Where?

I have been looking over the net but I can not find a lot of information. I did post this in the forum below and apologise.

I am trying to install some sort of (dont mind which brand) NAVMAN/Tomtom software on to my PDA (Windows Remote 6.X on a trimble Nomad) but can't find any software or maps available with guides. I am not retarded with a computer/pda but all of the information is a bit daunting for first timers.

Can someone point me in the right direction, and I will later create a guide with files and software.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Hey JB

here is igo8 with the Aussie maps - and looking at the info there are 6 different resolutions that it will work for, so it should be fine for your GPS

I have sucessfully got this going with a Samsung i900 mobile and others here have done the same.

Give it a go - you will need to change the settings of the gps unit

others here have different software (Tomtom etc) - I am sure they will reply shortly, helped me immensely, few days ago didn't even worry about GPS units

Oh - the original thread was

f

Last edited by freakee1; 19-01-09 at 10:05 PM. Reason: forgot where it came from :)