Hi Everyone,

I am seeking an expert feedback on this. I live in Sydney and before I buy my Dreambox, my friend bought a HD version of Dreambox off ebay (cost him $800 AUD) but the amazing thing is that once he plugged it in the wall through the cable, all channels where available including some channels from Nilesat (ART-Arabsque and Showtime). I was superised but suddenly after a month some his box got burned and he couldnt fix it as it would cost him around 400$.

Anyway, I bought a 500+ and my friend by mistake put it on factory reset and the original image was erased and I found another one (green image) but the Symbole rates were two (6700 and 6900 ...sometihng like that)...as I went through the forum someone had the same prblem and I guess someone recommended PLI JADE image. ( is it the one for Australia).

I have foxtel box now and I am trying to get the Arabic channels in Australia and I dont know how my friend got those Nilesat Packages but is it possible to get them here in Australia Sydney.

I know my email is long but excuse my intelligence as I am not expert in this dreambox but got interested with it lately. I have excellent DSL speed (50 MBPS) through iinet.

Please help me or If someone here I can send him my box

Thanks alot for the great support
Glad to be a member
Tareq