Thread: changing cams with Jade

Thanks

Default changing cams with Jade

when i want to change cams with jade i never have a list of cams i have downloaded such as you do with other images , i like using jade i think its very good firmware but when i want to change cams i have to delete the cam i am using in software managment so i can download a different cam version , surely there is a better way , the reason i have to delete the cam i am using is because it comes up with not enough space in /var , how can i store the cams i want to use without all this

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ajax View Post
    when i want to change cams with jade i never have a list of cams i have downloaded such as you do with other images , i like using jade i think its very good firmware but when i want to change cams i have to delete the cam i am using in software managment so i can download a different cam version , surely there is a better way , the reason i have to delete the cam i am using is because it comes up with not enough space in /var , how can i store the cams i want to use without all this
    ajax, Cccam ? not sure how many you use but there is pli dual cams available - check nfnovice posts on this site. using same at moment

Thanks

thanks mate , all good