Thread: 17xxx card non sub'b channel

Thanks

Default 17xxx card non sub'b channel

I have been recently tryiing to get a gold 17xxx card working I finally got some strange results an hour or so ago I was trying differnt cams/servers and got a picture and sound on the box office this lasted a few minutes I was getting exicted and thought I had just cracked sky but then could not after a couple of minutes change channels ( if it was still working this post would not be here ) so I powered off box from mains as standby didn't work either then box freeze so only option was reflash.
    I remember old days now and then sky would have all channels free without a card just a STB ( analouge ) so can anyone suggest what I did wrong I dont want channels not paid for only the sub'd ones

by the way with reflash cant recall what cams / card servers I was using at the time so still no closer for decoding what I / we pay for

I am hoping sky had open channels then as advertising - can anyone confirm this

Look Here ->
    Thanks

I dont know about Sky - but Box Office movies over here always open up for the 10 minutes inbetween movies right up to first few minutes into movies - then pics disappear - its the carrot to get you in
    I dont think you cracked anything mate - But I can see how it might get your adrenalin up when it happens while you are playing
    I suggest testing on a non-box office channel
    cheers

Thanks

I some ways i am glad I didn't crack / hack it at the time I didn't try other channels as that was my problem I could not get them working at all wish I noted down the cams/emus thou as that may of been a start unless sky were broadcasting these channels as FTA so any STB would receive them
    It's back to figuring out boxkeys to get cam working