Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 52 of 52

Thread: tait 8110 software

  1. #41
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    China
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default



    I need TM8110 programming software V3.08, the website listed in your post can't get in, I hope someone would help me, if so,I would be appreciated. my email:disaster2005@sina.com thank you in advance



  • #42
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,278
    Thanks
    2,555
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 904 Posts
    Rep Power
    211

    Default

    I've uploaded the TM8100 series v.3.08 software to the filebox at .

  • The Following User Says Thank You to tristen For This Useful Post:

    lnjenco (06-03-12)

  • #43
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    China
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    thank you for your kindness to me, I have downloaded the V3.08,but it seems that my 8110 doesn't match it, do you have V3.00?

  • #44
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,278
    Thanks
    2,555
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 904 Posts
    Rep Power
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lnjenco View Post
    ... I have downloaded the V3.08,but it seems that my 8110 doesn't match it, do you have V3.00?
    Yes, I do have it, but it's already available for download in the Austech Filebox.

    Just click on Filebox on the navigation bar at the top left of the web-page and glance down the Filebox contents page until you find it.

    If version 3.08 doesn't work I doubt that an earlier version will. Normally one should use the same or a later version of software to that last used to program the radio.

    Are you sure that you don't have a programming cable or comms problem?

    (Previous Tait 8000 series threads will lead you to programming cable details).
    Last edited by tristen; 07-03-12 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Added extra comment.

  • #45
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    China
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default thank you

    I have programmed my radio successfully with the software you gave me, thank you again.

  • #46
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default software for tait tp8110

    hi any one have software for tait tp8110

    thanks

  • #47
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,278
    Thanks
    2,555
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 904 Posts
    Rep Power
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeewadj View Post
    hi any one have software for tait tp8110

    thanks
    The only TP8100 series software I have is TP8100 V02.03.00.0006.

    I've uploaded it to the Austech Filebox at .

    If you find this helpful, please show your appreciation by contributing on the forum where you are able to. Don't simply leech and run!

  • The Following User Says Thank You to tristen For This Useful Post:

    gavatron (14-07-12)

  • #48
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tristen View Post
    Yes, I do have it, but it's already available for download in the Austech Filebox.

    Just click on Filebox on the navigation bar at the top left of the web-page and glance down the Filebox contents page until you find it.

    If version 3.08 doesn't work I doubt that an earlier version will. Normally one should use the same or a later version of software to that last used to program the radio.

    Are you sure that you don't have a programming cable or comms problem?

    (Previous Tait 8000 series threads will lead you to programming cable details).
    Hi there, i'm really new in this forum but i've been trying to download the programming software for TAIT TM8110. I've searched through the filebox as well as the mediafire file but the mediafire file is suspended whereas i cannot seem to find the file on the filebox.

    Could someone let me know what the file name is in the filebox pls?

  • #49
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,278
    Thanks
    2,555
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 904 Posts
    Rep Power
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narmi View Post
    Hi there, i'm really new in this forum but i've been trying to download the programming software for TAIT TM8110. I've searched through the filebox as well as the mediafire file but the mediafire file is suspended whereas i cannot seem to find the file on the filebox.

    Could someone let me know what the file name is in the filebox pls?
    The Filebox in that instance referred to Mediafire, which no longer exists as you have discovered.

    I have uploaded various TM8100 series software etc. to Austech's new Filebox (at Depositfiles) as indicated below.

    TM8100 PGM V3.00.00

    TM8100_PROG_v03_08_00

    TM8x00_CAL_v04_07_00

    TM8100_Service_manual

  • #50
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tristen View Post
    The Filebox in that instance referred to Mediafire, which no longer exists as you have discovered.

    I have uploaded various TM8100 series software etc. to Austech's new Filebox (at Depositfiles) as indicated below.

    TM8100 PGM V3.00.00

    TM8100_PROG_v03_08_00

    TM8x00_CAL_v04_07_00

    TM8100_Service_manual
    Hi tristen,

    Thank you very much for pointing me to the right direction.

  • The Following User Says Thank You to narmi For This Useful Post:

    tristen (09-10-12)

  • #51
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Arrow electromaniac

    I need TM8110 software and communicating cable details for programming two sets that i have. the links provided are all down. Kindly help.

  • #52
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,278
    Thanks
    2,555
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 904 Posts
    Rep Power
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arvindjangid View Post
    I need TM8110 software and communicating cable details for programming two sets that i have. the links provided are all down. Kindly help.
    The links in post #49 still work for me.

    Programming cable information is at .

  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

    Members who have read this thread: 23

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •