Page 57 of 98 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1948

Thread: The Chinese GPS Firmware Thread

Thanks

Default i alsoneed a little help

8251-8229-5024-09515
    7fd0-80090417-135810-484b57-3cda6ebe
    chinese gps for audi a4
    wince5 64mb
    not loading gps everithing else is working...

Thanks

Default frimeware for chinese dvd

I found that my Nowada 2450 K5 kia optima 2011 dvd had two boards with two processors one for GPS and one for the radio and usb and dvd and bluetooth.
    The program of the gps is working (I can get the navigation screen and the aux screen and the tv screen and they work good).
    The dvd program is not working (the radio screen became black although i can hear the sound and i can change the band and the mode from the Steering wheel buttons also the bluetooth screen and the menu screen are white).
    Can You help me get the firmware (for the dvd board it had samsung processor ) and how can I flash it and get that screens back please or tell me how to get factory format.
    ID: B0E2-90110226-211110-484E05-541AA31E
    VER: 112D-112D-6026-110213 (windows @ CE 6.0) Sotrage memory: 113508 KB Available memory : 96128 KB
    here some photos for the dvd and the board and the problem.

Thanks

hello,
    Does anyone have firmware for this device

RomVersion: PF08.2801.36M2584Q
    Software Version: V3.6.J0091.12.31
    OEM Info:YFAtlas5

My resolution is 480x272

Thanks!
    Last edited by Bojan01; 25-04-12 at 09:07 AM.

Thanks

Default Need Help No service

This is great thread. Loads of rare info. Thanks no servie.

I own a win ce 6 Chinese device.

Mtk 3351 arm11 processor.
    Rom
    V.912c.213000.110816.128m

App version v1.6abf-ui20-hd-en

My Problem:

How do i back up ROM of my device?

Where can i download this ROM? Can somebody share it?

Some of features on my device are not working namely bluetooth and windows CE so need to restore ROM.

Pls help.

Thanks

This is great thread. Loads of rare info. Thanks noservie and other board members

I own a win ce 6 Chinese device.

Mtk 3351 arm11 processor.
    Rom : V.912c.213000.110816.128m
    Model :YG-912C-W6-1M-1D-AS-4LS-6LS-I 1.0
    App version v1.6abf-ui20-hd-en

My Problem:

How do i back up ROM of my device? I also have a fully working same piece of GPS with me. I want to back up ROM from working device and load it back to non working device. Also tried NDumpCE6 to back up. But when i select to back up NAND, *.img file is 2.4 GB !!. Also i dont know what to do with that img file.

Where can i download this ROM? Also, who is manufacture of this device? Can somebody share the process?

Some of features on my device are not working namely bluetooth and windows CE so need to restore ROM.

Pls help.

Thanks

how can i download, there is no link.

Thanks

Default help me

I have a Chinese radio, but I do not know what brand it. You guys could get me an updated firmware for it?
    the features are:
    Operating system: MS Windows CE 5.0
    Processor: SAMSUNG High performance processor S3C2440A-40, max. main frequency 533MHz
    EMS memory: 64MB SDRAM
    Storage device: 128MB NAND FLASH, supports SD Card
    Display output: CVBS + S-VIDEO output (resolution: 800 x 480) or simulation RGB output
    Audio output: Stereo output of CD tone
    GPS specification: Adopt
    please help me. thank you

Thanks

[QUOTE=reilabrador;474087]I bought recently a GPS from China (no model, no name), it comes WinCE 6.0, 64mb, 800x480, 5", Bluetooth, FM, and it runs IGO 8.3.4 and has some maps of europe on SD CARD as normal configuration with dem, poi, voices, without any problem.
    Now I tried to install Primo IGO 8.3.5, Primo 1.2, or Primo 2.0 as light version but all programs gets always a error message "Out of memory".
    I tried to disable some features as bluetooth, edited sys.txt file as well, and the all files of speedcam, voices, some maps, dem and "save" folder are removed to free some memory. Unfortunatelly the problem continues.
    I have 64mb total memory, but 26mb free. I think the menu loader is very big and may be necessary to do a upgrade the firmware for light version...

-----------------------------------------------
    Firstly i don't recommend using Primo on any unit with only 64MB of RAM, use standard igo, not primo, if anyone is using primo and having difficulties with out of memory, try this, go into the voice selection and select one that does not announce next street ( no street name announced), i found that it worked for me most of the time but still had problems with out of memory once in a while.

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 Times in 607 Posts

[quote=viper000;483898]
    Quote Originally Posted by reilabrador View Post
    Now I tried to install Primo IGO 8.3.5, Primo 1.2, or Primo 2.0 as light version but all programs gets always a error message "Out of memory".
    I tried to disable some features as bluetooth, edited sys.txt file as well, and the all files of speedcam, voices, some maps, dem and "save" folder are removed to free some memory. Unfortunatelly the problem continues.
    These wipings do NOT increase RAM. Only wiping device's root ("\") increases RAM. Hint: If your unit has a file-based registry, then redirect shell folders \Application Data, \My Documents, \Program Files, \Programs, \Recent, \Windows\Startup and \Windows\Fonts to persistent storage memory.

Thanks

Default chinese car radio

someone help me?

Thanks

Unhappy Starway 50A problem...

My GPS/PNA was working fine untill i gaved it to someone.
    After i received it back the only thing it can do is to display on the screen "Update done"... after that, i can't even shut down the device... it shuts off by itself after the battery is over.

I think the only thing i could do except throwing it to the garbage is to flash/install the firmware but the problem is that the people from the GPS service store couldn't find that for me and i wasn't able to find it either online.

I would really appreciate if someone could send me the correct firmware (or some link to get to it) for this device and write down the correct sequence of steps i need to take in order to do a proper installation/reflash.

Thanks

[quote=jwoegerbauer;484069]
    Quote Originally Posted by viper000 View Post
    These wipings do NOT increase RAM. Only wiping device's root ("") increases RAM. Hint: If your unit has a file-based registry, then redirect shell folders Application Data, My Documents, Program Files, Programs, Recent, WindowsStartup and WindowsFonts to persistent storage memory.
    How?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by viper000 View Post
    Firstly i don't recommend using Primo on any unit with only 64MB of RAM, use standard igo, not primo, if anyone is using primo and having difficulties with out of memory, try this, go into the voice selection and select one that does not announce next street ( no street name announced), i found that it worked for me most of the time but still had problems with out of memory once in a while.
    Dear viper000,
    I think this device is not funny using these conditions so weak. The GPS device must use the technology best possible way: more faster, better quality, more information, all to navigate with good graphics capabilities possible while driving. I'm not interested in the damn loader menu for multimedia wasting hardware resources. Do you agree with me?

Banned

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reilabrador View Post

How?
    If you can establish a so-called ActiveSync (i.e. USB Serial Mode) connection between your GPS and desktop PC and/or laptop then the steps are as following:

1. Download Win32 freeware CERegEditor (do a Google search) and install it to your desktop PC and/or laptop
    2. establish ActiveSync connection between your GPS and desktop PC and/or laptop (you should see your GPS at desktop PC and/or laptop)
    a) create in your GPS's internal flash drive new folder named 'MyRedirectedFolders' (or how ever you wish it named), ex. \Residentflash\MyRedirectedFolders
    b) create in new folder 'MyRedirectedFolders' subfolders named as the original folders, e.x. Fonts, My Documents, Startup, Application Data, etc.pp
    4. move contents of original folders to the new folders, ex. \Windows\Fonts -> \MyRedirectedFolders\Fonts, \Application Data -> \MyRedirectedFolders\Application Data, etc.pp
    5. rename in registry's HKLM\Explorer\Shell Folders all default folder name locations to the new ones, ex. \My Documents -> \MyRedirectedFolders\My Documents, \Windows\Fonts -> \MyRedirectedFolders\Fonts , and so on

Thanks

For you guys looking for firmware for Nowada Boards CE5 / CE6...

Thanks

Mine is a 2 din car dvd player which is stuck on the "Welcome to the navigation system" screen (thanks to miopocket). There is obviously no active sync. How can I connect the board to my pc/laptop to read/write the resident flash?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jethari View Post
    Mine is a 2 din car dvd player which is stuck on the "Welcome to the navigation system" screen (thanks to miopocket). There is obviously no active sync. How can I connect the board to my pc/laptop to read/write the resident flash?
    Correction to my last post!!. Managed to connect a usb cable to the gps board and connect to my laptop. Using active sync, I can now see the contents of the device. How can I repair the os now?

Banned

Thanks

During its installation MioPocket wrote a backup of HKLM\init to SD-card. AFAIK backup-file is named StartupApp.reg or similar. Import this .REG-file with a tool like CeRegEditor into your GPS. If you don't have this .REG-file, because deleted, then you are lost, if it's a CE 6.0 based GPS ...
    Last edited by jwoegerbauer; 23-05-12 at 04:16 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jwoegerbauer View Post
    During its installation MioPocket wrote a backup of HKLMinit to SD-card. AFAIK backup-file is named StartupApp.reg or similar. Import this .REG-file with a tool like CeRegEditor into your GPS. If you don't have this .REG-file, because deleted, then you are lost, if it's a CE 6.0 based GPS ...
    I was afraid of something like that. The file has most probably been deleted. I'm looking to install a fresh copy of wince. Wonder how I go about that.

Thanks

accessed the registry with CEregeditor. There is an key under HKLM/Init called "Launch9999" with a value of "\nandflash\mioautorun\launch.exe". Tried changing this value, but after restart, the value is back to this one. Wonder what I can do next?

• Page 57 of 98 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast