Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cancer cured in 1931

Thanks

interesting read, acidity has been lowered by sodium bicarbonate, a common kitchen item, another expelled doc(onocologist) has even been using it with success on different types of cancer, he claims cancer is always acidic so inhaling, drinking, even injections to the bloodstream has cured many, i will look for links when sober

Thanks

slightly off topic but talking about snake oil and pharmaceutical companies

great movie to watch online and just shows what we have been told has a lot to do with the FDA in America (which governments like Australia follow)

Bit like the bad science of the food we eat and endorsed by doctors and nutritionists worldwide due to the scientist Ancel Keys.

• The Following User Says Thank You to acejas For This Useful Post:

kclar (09-07-11)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,135 Times in 1,633 Posts

Thanks for posting kclar,
    It seems plenty of people are all too willing to believe western medicine has all the answers and discard anything alternative as quackery saying there is no proof.
    The best way is to try it for yourself I guess if you have a need for it.
    The pharmaceutical industry is a very powerful bussiness that will manipulate anything they can if it means increased profits or getting rid of competition.
    I recently watched a dvd passed onto me by a mate. The dvd was called 'One answer to Cancer' and was made here in oz.
    To make a long story short it describes this 'black salve' you can make yourself (recipe is in the dvd). I've made this salve and have succesfully treated some sunspots and abnormal cells. So has my brother and his girlfriend. The process is called escharotics and has been around for quite some time. Just not in the limelight.

• The Following User Says Thank You to weirdo For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (09-07-11)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

I use this shit called 15+ Sunscreen, works a treat

Thanks
    Thanked 3,135 Times in 1,633 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity View Post
    Explain that to people that seem to get melanomas on places the sun never sees. A mate of mine's father had a melanoma on his arse cheek.

Thanks

I remember reading an article in magazine about 4 years ago, Apparently some sheep farmer in WA who had prostate cancer claimed to had cured himself with "sheep dip",

The cure he claims was heavily diluted solution taken in strict control dosages over an extended period of time, He claims there is a certain chemical in the dip which is claimed to have done the job.
    Democracy & Ignorance = A Winning Combination

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weirdo View Post
    Explain that to people that seem to get melanomas on places the sun never sees. A mate of mine's father had a melanoma on his arse cheek.
    And he would be the .001% unfortunately (for him)

Thanks

People that were sentensed to death by traditional medicine will try anything which gives them a hope.

Thanks

Is anyone selling "alternative" therapies accountable in a court of law?
    Pharmacuetical companies certainly are.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Arbiter For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Budwig Protocol I have been taking this twice a day for the last 10 days as have a couple of blokes at work and we all report having much more energy and a lot less aches and pains so we reckon that is a good start even if it is a placebo effect.

• The Following User Says Thank You to kclar For This Useful Post:

weirdo (23-07-11)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,203 Times in 391 Posts

I have ulcerative colitis and have tried every piece of alternative treatment recommended. In the end NONE of it worked. The only stuff that works are the prescription drugs. Sure they are toxic, but at least they work.

I've seen a lot of acquaintances die of cancer because they refused conventional treatment and took snake oil instead. Some of it is so incredibly ridiculous, like eating clay and sea water or mega dosing on vitamins. They're all dead now.

Conventional medicine has it's shortcomings. I sure as hell don't trust all doctors. My latest one was an absolute twit so I'm booting him. But for me "alternative" treatment was completely useless.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,452 Times in 1,066 Posts

Unhappy The wildest hopes transcend all logical reasonings.

My wife had operations and Surgical/Chemo/Radiation therapy over many years for an Ovarian Cyst.
    She turned to an ex-nurse turned Naturopath that had lost many patients, including several of my acquaintances.
    I refused to condone her addiction to " Royal Jelly ", but she hoofed it there to get her supplies at exorbitant costs.
    Desperate people do not count the cost of "Snake Oil" remedies.

Sadly, I did not have an alternative.

Thanks

Thanks

Okay been taking this twice a day for a month now and there is no mistake i feel fantastic.Heaps more energy no aches and pains eyesight is improving .I have lost 5 kilos . I have the mixture in the morning followed by a cup of tea and a handful of cashews for breakfast.Smoko and lunch are the same with the addition of a 95gm can of tuna and an apple .Dinner is whatever the missus cooks usually a large plate followed by the Budwig mixture for dessert.

Thanks

i smoke, i eat maccas, i drink....i have had lotsa bad women....to me its simple, if there is a god, he is the person who determins how long you live. there is a "fountain of youth" but it will find you, ffs, all this crap is for someone to take money from the "gullible" ... great word in english... its called "the plazebo effect"...for once i have to agree with beerfordeath, royal jelly etc is a wank! it frikin bees honey, and honestly the stuff doesnt go off. no expiry date...go figure
    Last edited by Zbee; 07-08-11 at 10:53 PM.
    ive only been suspended once...but never banned...yet, but i am working on it...OMG after all these years...i am a paytv forum troll....erk
    ok i have, a phillips screwdriver, a sidchrome socket set, life time supply of condoms, lotsa old programers, an old nokia, season interface...even a pace 400....does this make me look better than DJmatt? oh i was also a "auspink" beta tester!...but apart from that i look great in suspenders

Thanks

wow finally,
    But he also advocates the oral aluminum free baking soda with maple syrup method in his book Sodium Bicarbonate - Rich Man`s Poor Man`s Cancer Treatment. Dr. Sircus is also a proponent of high magnesium dosages, usually transdermal, to assist healing with many maladies including cancer.

Tullio Simoncini MD, a Rome based oncologist, has successfully used baking soda to flush cancerous areas by injection or catheter. He considers the oral use of sodium bicarbonate limited to areas of direct contact throughout the digestive tract, from mouth to anus.

Dr. Simoncini is convinced that baking soda`s anti fungal action is the curative agent. He has observed the presence of Candida as the field wherein cancers thrive. He sees Candida as the cancer`s source. Thus, directly killing the fungus gets rid of the cancer.

Learn more:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 Times in 691 Posts

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeA84udy7hY]Cancer is finally cured in Canada but Big Pharma has no interest, watch it 'till the end! - YouTube[/ame]

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to intelliGEORGE For This Useful Post:

Fernbay (03-09-11),Godzilla (03-09-11)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,203 Times in 3,649 Posts

Thanks George interesting.

More info on the compound with a mention to the research in the clip.

Note as you read further down, it can also be toxic and carcinogenic with the wrong doses.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 Times in 691 Posts

The video reaffirms the fact that big pharma are looking for recurring revenue rather than bettering the quality of life for fellow humans.

• The Following User Says Thank You to intelliGEORGE For This Useful Post:

Fernbay (03-09-11)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by viewer View Post
    I agree...what's the harm in trying. The pharmacy is the one's making the most out of death.
    Live my life like a Hare Cristina ! I think I'd prefer to be dead.

Here's a good one. We know the Human Papaloma Virus can cause cancer.
    So if you don't have sex, you will never develop cervical cancer.
    Ok, it also might be a bit difficult for me to develop it because I don't own a cervix, but you get the gist.
    You can live the life of a nun, or some other religious extremist in return for delaying your chance in an eternal afterlife.

Bring me the fvcking cow, I'll carve off what I want to eat now and ride the rest to hell with my hair on fire. The rest of my short life will be more exciting and enjoyable than the long miserable drawn out suffering of... the vegetarian.

If you have "quite a few friends" with cancer, I would be looking at why they all have cancer.
    I'm seeing a common denominator here.
    YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME !
    No wait .... I want to introduce you to a few people.

It seems plenty of people are all too willing to believe western medicine has all the answers and discard anything alternative as quackery saying there is no proof.
    No, it doesn't claim to have all the answers. It just has the best answers available. No this does not exclude the human factor in the equation.

In some cases it can be hard to get heard. But this isn't just because the big end of town doesn't want you spilling their apple cart. It's also because there are literally thousands of quack claims knocking at the door.

It's not people are too willing to believe western medicine, they're too willing to believe ANYTHING. And this is even greater when all their chips are on the table and it comes down to the flip of a coin.

Welcome the seven stages of grief.
    Denial, Guilt, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance
    You are here ^^^^^

What happens is the modern medicine give you the best chance.
    When that isn't good enough for you, you will gamble anything regardless of the odds. If I'm the house and you're betting everything, I will tell you anything to get you at my table especially if you never come back.

That shit will give you cancer !
    I got a better idea ... put this shit on your skin... Butyl methoxy dibenzoylmethane.

Explain that to people that seem to get melanomas on places the sun never sees.
    That's actually very easy to explain. Melanomas occur naturally without any particular stimulus. UV light is a contributing factor, not the cause.
    Cancer is like a lottery. The odds on getting skin cancer we might say are light having an ordinary ticket. You pick your numbers and when they come up, you get cancer. Exposure to UV light is like buying yourself a systems 7 ticket. You can an extra number which give you a better chance of winning.

Another cancer which surprises people is Lung Cancer.
    "But I've never smoked a cigarette in my life doc ?"
    Smoking increases you chances of cancer, not smoking does not eliminate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Learjet View Post
    I have ulcerative colitis and have tried every piece of alternative treatment recommended.
    Worms worms worms ! Dang... alternative treatment.

Ok... I don't know if the docs have tried giving you worms for colitis.
    But this would be an example of an alternative treatment. Something which is a little whacky, but relatively harmless and doesn't cost a huge amount.
    Something that would be worth the effort, but not something you would expect to work.
    I could suggest that you prey to you god (which is me) but we both know he's not going to give you shit. He's an evil fvcker who just likes to mess you around for his own personal entertainment

I'd prescribe a placebo too, but they're extremely addictive and I'm not sure you're prepared for the horrible experience of placebo withdrawal.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

• Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast