Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Vinasat 1

Thanks

ok, so anyways who in sydney has a 2.3m dish can you tell me how much signal quality for HTV channels on VinaSat1? my signal quality seem to have droped by 10 for the previous 3weeks. max 35% and stutters alot now.. before i adjust skew it went to 50% but in past 3 weeks signal quality gone bad somehow.??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kspec View Post
    ok, so anyways who in sydney has a 2.3m dish can you tell me how much signal quality for HTV channels on VinaSat1? my signal quality seem to have droped by 10 for the previous 3weeks. max 35% and stutters alot now.. before i adjust skew it went to 50% but in past 3 weeks signal quality gone bad somehow.??
    Im in Perth and the past few days I have noticed HTV channels dropping in signal in the evenings, sometimes losing signal completely. I have adjusted the dish and skew but no difference. Not sure if it's local interferrence or something else

Thanks

Hi all,

Anyone noticed a drop in HTV C-band signals from Vinasat 1, I am living in Perth using 2.3m dish, I have no problem to watch Thuan Viet last Sunday (signal 70%+), but from Mon-Tues, the signals are very weak (53%+) and I can not watch it.

Leo

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dhkt_hcm View Post
    Hi all,

Anyone noticed a drop in HTV C-band signals from Vinasat 1, I am living in Perth using 2.3m dish, I have no problem to watch Thuan Viet last Sunday (signal 70%+), but from Mon-Tues, the signals are very weak (53%+) and I can not watch it.

Leo
    I'm also in Perth using a 2.3m dish. My signal on the HTV channels also dropped from 70% to 64% on Sunday and Monday and now the signal has dropped below 55% and i cannot watch it.

Thanks

3433V (HTV Channels) All working again now. Good signal at 72% Quality

Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

odd that there was a few days with low signal. Isn't it that time of year for solar flares or the like or radiation that affects reception?

Leroy
    XCRUISER HDSR600HD twin sat and terrestrial receiver $OOS *
    XCRUISER HDSR385 Avant - sold out$OOS UltraPlus DVB-T and DVB-S2 tuners $49 Remotes $OOS

Thanks

Hi all,

Leo
    Hi all,

Anyone has experienced signal quality degradation for Vinasat 1 in the last few days, my satellite box indicated the signals for Thuan Viet, HTV7...~64% and are not watchable, normally, they are ~ 71%+

Thanks

Hi all,

Anyone has experienced signal quality degradation for Vinasat 1 in the last few days, my satellite box indicated the signals for Thuan Viet, HTV7...~64% and are not watchable, normally, they are ~ 71%+
    Still watchable here in Perth although I have noticed the signal has gone down a little from what it was a couple of months ago. Use to get 79% but now get 74%..... but at least still watchable.

I tried to email Vinasat via their website contacts a few weeks back but got no reply, perhaps they couldn't understand my English. May I suggest you try contacting them to see if they can increase the signal for 3433V

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mr_strewth View Post
    Still watchable here in Perth although I have noticed the signal has gone down a little from what it was a couple of months ago. Use to get 79% but now get 74%..... but at least still watchable.

I tried to email Vinasat via their website contacts a few weeks back but got no reply, perhaps they couldn't understand my English. May I suggest you try contacting them to see if they can increase the signal for 3433V
    May I ask what dish size do you use, I use 2.3m.

Regards

leo

Thanks

May I ask what dish size do you use, I use 2.3m.

Regards

leo
    I am using a 2.3m also.
    I know a really good satellite guy in Perth who fixed mine up, he is also very cheap. If you need his number just send me an 'inbox' message

Thanks

I am using a 2.3m also.
    I know a really good satellite guy in Perth who fixed mine up, he is also very cheap. If you need his number just send me an 'inbox' message
    Tonight, I can not watch Thuan Viet, HTV7,9, Ca Nhac, Gia Dinh, Phu Nu...But VTV1,2,3,46 are ok. Could you please send name and contact details of the guy you mention

Thanks

Thanks

Tonight, I can not watch Thuan Viet, HTV7,9, Ca Nhac, Gia Dinh, Phu Nu...But VTV1,2,3,46 are ok. Could you please send name and contact details of the guy you mention

Thanks
    Hi. just sent you the private message with his number.

Cheers

Thanks

Hi. just sent you the private message with his number.

Cheers
    I discovered that the guy installed the satellite system for me originally has used a diplexers, I have engaged a satellite technician to re-run a new point with direct cable down to my box, the signal was improved slightly and I can watch all channels, but I could not watch any HTV channels last night and this early morning (20/6/2013), I do not know if Vietnam has changed the frequency or transponder details.

Could you catch VTV3 on HD, I found out that there is a new transponder 3572V, 8000 8PSK on lyngsat, could you shed any light

Regards

Leo

Thanks

I discovered that the guy installed the satellite system for me originally has used a diplexers, I have engaged a satellite technician to re-run a new point with direct cable down to my box, the signal was improved slightly and I can watch all channels, but I could not watch any HTV channels last night and this early morning (20/6/2013), I do not know if Vietnam has changed the frequency or transponder details.

Could you catch VTV3 on HD, I found out that there is a new transponder 3572V, 8000 8PSK on lyngsat, could you shed any light

Regards

Leo

Unfortunately it seems everybody has lost signal on the HTVC channels in the past 2 days. I did a blind scan last night and managed to get them all back, it seems they have changed the Symbol rate from 14800 to 13600. But now the signal is very low. Where i use to get about 75-77% now i'm only getting 66-69% and sometimes breaking up and getting no signal.

I think it's time we all phoned HTVC to see if they can increase the signal on 3433V? The more people that contact them the more chance they will take notice!! My Vietnamese is no good. Their number is +84 839104746
    I have emailed many times but they don't reply.

Yes there is a new transponder (3572V) which carries the VTV channels, it seems that the VTV3 HD channel is scrambled so I am not able to watch that one.
    Last edited by mr_strewth; 20-06-13 at 01:33 PM.

Thanks

Unfortunately it seems everybody has lost signal on the HTVC channels in the past 2 days. I did a blind scan last night and managed to get them all back, it seems they have changed the Symbol rate from 14800 to 13600. But now the signal is very low. Where i use to get about 75-77% now i'm only getting 66-69% and sometimes breaking up and getting no signal.

I think it's time we all phoned HTVC to see if they can increase the signal on 3433V? The more people that contact them the more chance they will take notice!! My Vietnamese is no good. Their number is +84 839104746
    I have emailed many times but they don't reply.

Yes there is a new transponder (3572V) which carries the VTV channels, it seems that the VTV3 HD channel is scrambled so I am not able to watch that one.
    Ok my partner contacted HTVC yesterday and they had no idea they were even broadcasting on satellite so don't bother phoning the number i suggested above.
    There is a person at Vinasat who gave me an email address of the correct person at HTV
    Can i suggest that we all email:

anchinh.tttdps@htv.com.vn and ask them to increase signal again

I contacted my satellite installer friend yesterday and he said that he has had over 30 phonecalls the past 3 days from Vietnamese people having the same problem with no signal on HTVC 3433V

The more people that raise the problem, the more chance they will listen and fix! Email the person above!
    Last edited by mr_strewth; 21-06-13 at 04:31 PM.

Thanks

Ok my partner contacted HTVC yesterday and they had no idea they were even broadcasting on satellite so don't bother phoning the number i suggested above.
    There is a person at Vinasat who gave me an email address of the correct person at HTV
    Can i suggest that we all email:

anchinh.tttdps@htv.com.vn and ask them to increase signal again

I contacted my satellite installer friend yesterday and he said that he has had over 30 phonecalls the past 3 days from Vietnamese people having the same problem with no signal on HTVC 3433V

The more people that raise the problem, the more chance they will listen and fix! Email the person above!
    I have sent them an email, as long as I receive an reply, I will post in here. In the mean time, I also send an email to Vinasat 1 technical support and ask if they know any technical problem. I also contacted Trung from HTV TRUNG Le Phuoc Hieu
    Technical Management Department
    HOCHIMINH CITY TELEVISION
    14 Dinh Tien Hoang st. HCM City VietNam
    Tel: (848) 8299044 - 9101760 Ext: 1707
    Mob: (84) 908.425.253
    Fax: (848) 9104697

via sms and email but no reply.

Any update? I could watch HTV9 last night but the signal is marginal. The symbol rate is at 13600

Thanks

I have sent them an email, as long as I receive an reply, I will post in here. In the mean time, I also send an email to Vinasat 1 technical support and ask if they know any technical problem. I also contacted Trung from HTV TRUNG Le Phuoc Hieu
    Technical Management Department
    HOCHIMINH CITY TELEVISION
    14 Dinh Tien Hoang st. HCM City VietNam
    Tel: (848) 8299044 - 9101760 Ext: 1707
    Mob: (84) 908.425.253
    Fax: (848) 9104697

via sms and email but no reply.

Any update? I could watch HTV9 last night but the signal is marginal. The symbol rate is at 13600
    Here is the reply I got from my email to: anchinh.tttdps@htv.com.vn

I can not increase the power more. This is the maximum power that our system can operate.

I think that your antenna is small, you should change to a 6m atenna.

Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 12:10 PM
    To: An Chinh
    Subject: Re: C band

Hello An Chinh

The parameters I have set correct as your instructions

The signal has been very good (77%) for the past 12 months and everybody able to receive in Australia but for the past 4 days the signal has gone down to 66% and sometimes goes "no signal" Most people not able to receive signal even with a 2.3m Antenna.

Howcome the signal is lower the past 4 days? Can you increase again?

Best Regards

6m dish???????? come on!! Howcome a 2.3m has been ok up until this week.
    OK. WE ALL NEED TO CONTACT THEM TO ASK THEM TO INCREASE SIGNAL......

Thanks

Here is the reply I got from my email to: anchinh.tttdps@htv.com.vn

I can not increase the power more. This is the maximum power that our system can operate.

I think that your antenna is small, you should change to a 6m atenna.

Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 12:10 PM
    To: An Chinh
    Subject: Re: C band

Hello An Chinh

The parameters I have set correct as your instructions

The signal has been very good (77%) for the past 12 months and everybody able to receive in Australia but for the past 4 days the signal has gone down to 66% and sometimes goes "no signal" Most people not able to receive signal even with a 2.3m Antenna.

Howcome the signal is lower the past 4 days? Can you increase again?

Best Regards

6m dish???????? come on!! Howcome a 2.3m has been ok up until this week.
    OK. WE ALL NEED TO CONTACT THEM TO ASK THEM TO INCREASE SIGNAL......
    LOL @ 6m dish hahahahahaah.

it's Vietnam. a petition won't work. but they'll happily accept some $$$.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ben10 View Post
    LOL @ 6m dish hahahahahaah.

it's Vietnam. a petition won't work. but they'll happily accept some $$$.
    Suggest to send this to the media so the tourist minister can take action, the more Vietnamese to watch the channels the more tourist will come to visit Vietnam....it is excellent propaganda.....

Thanks

I tried phoning the number you quoted but it seems to be 1 number short. It wouldn't connect.
    I haven't had any other emails back from them yet. Anybody else been emailing?

Just a reminder of the email addresses:

HTV: anchinh.tttdps@htv.com.vn
    HTV: caminh@htv.com.vn
    Vinasat: tranthuhuong@vnpti.vn
    Last edited by mr_strewth; 24-06-13 at 01:56 PM.

• Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast