Thread: Wish list for UltraPlus 980 HD and other models

Thanks

Default Wish list for UltraPlus 980 HD and other models

Like the box but there are a couple of things that could be improved.
    One When programs are listed using the EPG they do not necessarily come up as that program when recorded in the file list.This is a pain as sometimes I am not aware what the program is and delete it.
    Two When you go to the file list you get the channel that is playing with the file list superimposed over this. This can be a pain if you are chase playing and don't want to see what's happening in real time, such as sport.
    Please feel free to add anything else that you have noticed, even
    if this applies to other ultraPlus models.
    Hopefully Leroy can pass these on to the ones working on firmware upgrades.

Look Here ->
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

Are you still using the 'padding' so the recording starts before and finishes later than the EPG times? I don't record heaps and only select what's in the EPG and find that's fine with Austar. Terrestrial channels on the other hand.....

When you go to the file list to select the program that's currently being recorded that's on the screen.....hmmm dunno what you can do there apart from wait for the recording to finish. You could flick to a channel on the same transponder while recording. I would expect that would be the same with all PVR's.
    I'll make a suggestion that it's blacked out like when you go into the menu.

Leroy
    Last edited by LeroyPatrol; 10-09-11 at 10:00 AM.
    XCRUISER HDSR600HD twin sat and terrestrial receiver $OOS *
    XCRUISER HDSR385 Avant - sold out$OOS UltraPlus DVB-T and DVB-S2 tuners $49 Remotes $OOS

Thanks

Used to have My Star so perhaps I've been spoiled as their EPG and recorded list was very good. It should be possible to transfer the info from the timer list which has the name of the program to the recorded list as all the PVR's I have used Sony, Pioneer and Austar, Beyonwiz are able to do this in spite of any padding.