Thread: Wanted DAS DL200 Installation Manual

Thanks

Default Wanted DAS DL200 Installation Manual

Hi There everyone I am looking for the installation manual for the DAS DL200 8 zone alarm system. I have the installation manuals for the DL150 and DL250 but the DL200 is completely different in the way its programmed I need to change zone one and 5 to entry delay as there all instant trigger zone one is the entry zone and zone 5 is the garage I have 2 keypads

can anyone please help?

cheers

DJ Matt

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Default Manual

try ukpanels.com

Thanks

thanks but not there. even if no one has the manual but just knows how to do these what alocation there at and how to change it. the usual DL series program sequence doesn't work. instead if going into program mode via the keypad you flick a switch in the panel to enter program mode I have narrowed down the possible locations but cant change the instant to entry delay so cant change 5 to 2 and when I think I have I go back and its back to 5 again. only way I will be able to use this is put the keypad somewhere where you can get to it without triggering the sensors and there goes the idea of magnetic read switches on the doors mind you there a pain in the ass to put in and get cable to especually when you want ones on the doors and windows wanted them on the doors/windows for night time partial arming but just the garage will have to do. or does anyone have any old parts especially after a DL-250 (8 Zone) but would consider a DL-150 (6 Zone) even tho its only 6 zone atleast I will have entry delay. put I think I would need a Keypad for the DL-150 not shure if the 2xx series keypad works.
    keypads if cheap enough but dont really need it and the last one I got for 99c on ebay plus postage of $4.50

cheers

Thanks

Locations 100-107 contain a number identifying the characteristics of each of the 8 zones. 100 zone 1 -107 zone 8

To program sector characteristics program a number from 1 to 8 based on the following
    1 Day sector
    2 24 Hour
    3 entry/exit
    4 interior delay
    5 handover
    6 instant
    7 24 hr silent
    8 Controlled silent

Good luck

Thanks

thanks anyway mate but I got the manual through ukpanels.com that is the right alocations but you also need to know how to change it by pressing 3 and then ** and to save it 220# or 210# to reset to default noticed it clears all the user codes also and that was a pain. cheers anyway all fixed now

Thanks

Smile Wanted DAS DL200 Installation Manual

try this link "www.securityservices.net.au/pdf/DL200%20User%20Manual.pdf "

Regards

Thanks

Default DAS 200L Alarm change entry/exit delay time

Anyone have a installation manual for a DAS 200L alarrm, as i wish to change the entry/exit delay time.