Thread: To all pana warranty agents, heads up

Thanks

Default To all pana warranty agents, heads up

Things are afoot, don't want to blurt out large in public, send me a pm and I'll get back tonight
    When I explained to the guy what avatar I wanted, that wasn't what I meant!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iwacelect For This Useful Post:

aarty (16-04-12),best4less (12-04-12),CHRISS (12-04-12),mickstv (12-04-12),TVguy (12-04-12)

Look Here ->
    Thanks

I hear extended warranty is about to get hammered too...

Thanks

Philips/ Saeco just had a service restructure as well.
    We lost all our ICF extended warranty,all the coffee machines are now repaired in Syndey somewhere.
    Last edited by timmbo; 12-04-12 at 07:37 PM. Reason: more info

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,917 Times in 1,280 Posts

Got to love that when you inform your customer that there unit has got to be sent interstate and join the Que and may be a response in a week or two.

SS Dave

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SS Dave View Post
    Got to love that when you inform your customer that there unit has got to be sent interstate and join the Que and may be a response in a week or two.

SS Dave
    try a month or 2

Thanks

for those that have asked...

check your PM's

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iwacelect For This Useful Post:

aarty (16-04-12),CHRISS (13-04-12)

Thanks

Default AWA to take over SANYO Service

Looks like AWA is trying to take over all the service

Dear Service Partner,
    I would like to thank you for your continued support and first class service to AWA Limited and to all its current customers.
    We are pleased to announce that Sanyo has appointed AWA Limited to manage their ongoing warranty and service obligations. This is exciting news for AWA and for you, our current network of Service Centers, as this will provide increased volumes of work for all concerned.
    Many of you are already servicing Sanyo products. If you are, and have work in progress, you need to be aware of the cut over procedures to be followed. Sanyo have requested that you cease accepting any new Sanyo customer repair jobs under your current Sanyo Agreement as at Saturday 21st April 2012. You must complete all Sanyo repairs by Monday 30th April 2012 and submit your claims direct to Sanyo through their normal channels prior to month end April.
    Any repairs received from Monday 23rd April 2012 are to be processed under AWA. As such any new Sanyo product that comes in for warranty service will require an AWA Case ID number before service can proceed. You will also be required to site Customer Proof of Purchase to validate warranty. Otherwise there will be minimal or no changes to current processes and procedures. Your current WEB AWA re system login will not be affected in any way and will be used for recording Sanyo jobs.

Thanks

Looks like they'll be doing alot of work very soon

Thanks

Default Update to Panasonic

Update to Panasonic

omg they wont us to submit claims to AWA and PANASONIC for less payment 2x the work

Dear Service Centre,
    We are writing to inform you that effective from the 23rd April 2012, AWA is expanding it's relationship with Panasonic Australia to help manage service calls in regional areas.
    As you are already an AWA Agent, the changes for you in practical terms are very minimal. You will continue to place all claims and parts orders on [B]Panasonic Australia [/B](NOT AWA). Please, just continue to order parts and place claims as you have done previously.
    The only real change is that, now, AWA will be monitoring and managing the repairs issued to regional agents and providing technical support. The purpose of this is to improve the overall grade of service.
    In making this change, all repairs will now be logged into the AWA system and issued out to you both via email and via the Web AWAre system. You will be issued a repair authorisation number which you will be required to enter when you submit your claim on Panasonic.
    For in-warranty repairs all customers must first contact the call centre on 132 600 to log their repair. If the customer is in your service area the job will be assigned to you.
    Please note that you will be unable to claim for the repair work, if you do not have a repair authorisation number. So, please make sure that all jobs are properly logged before starting work.
    This process change will impact you in the following ways:
    1, If you have technical issues you will call AWA, not Panasonic. The contact details for technical support are "mailtoantech@awa.com.au" or 07 3010 5650
    2, You will receive the normal webAWAre alerts as well as an email once you have had a repair job allocated to you. (see example e-mail attached)
    3, You will need to enter your repair authorisation number when you submit your warranty claim to Panasonic.
    Remember these changes will take place from the 23rd April onwards.
    How should the process work?
    1) Customer calls Panasonic National Call Centre
    2) Panasonic national call centre will log a case and assign the job to you as an agent.
    3) AWA will log the call in the normal way on webAWAre as well as send you a separate e-mail confirmation of job (see sample)
    4) Continue to use webAWAre to manage these Panasonic calls in the same way that you manage all your other AWA calls
    5) Once a job has been assigned to you it will be available to view in Web AWAre in a new section.
    6) You will be required to update this section on a daily basis, to ensure our information is up to date. If this does not occur then AWA staff will be in touch to get phone updates on the service calls.
    7) However, if you chose to do so, the Panasonic call may be separately managed by simply clicking on the buttons in the e-mail as you progress through the job.
    omg they wont us to submit claims to AWA and PANASONIC for less payment 2x the work