Yesterday I tried to clean my Sharp Microwave oven Model R-330J(S) from two small cockroaches were in the display (microwave was working).
After cleaning and when I tried to put every thing back together I realized that connection between the ribbon cable and the display is loose and when I tried to power it on, no digit numbers appeared in the display and no light as well.
Now I am looking for fix that lose connection what type of glue should be used to fix that issue.
Microwave was working before I cleaned it and there is no soldiering used for the connection above. It is type of glue or adhesive materiel