Thread: Does anyone use AUTO SCAN on Vu products Duo2 up to Ultimo 4K

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Default Does anyone use AUTO SCAN on Vu products Duo2 up to Ultimo 4K

How to use Auto Scan option on a Ultimo 4K Using BH 3.0.5.
    Now the Ultimo 4k does Auto scan, jumps from sat to sat but with STALE transponders and I want to know how can i Download the latest transponder from KING of SAT or LYNGSAT before I do a Auto scan for all Satellites.

Now I have download via, : press Green>Yellow> Addons Download Manager > BH Feeds Plugin. on Image BH 3.0.5 the Plugin called SATLOADER and when I install it I find in the process I lose the OPTION 4 look at this link. which is Satloader MultiSat which I cannot see and when I go to option 5 it deletes all my satellite in Reception settings so I have no choice to send a copy of my XML files back to the Ultimo 4K via FTP.
    By the look of it the MISSING Option 4 that I should have that is missing on this process I should be able to select the Satellite from our Region and when I press Option 5 (YES Restart Enigma Now) it should replace it with the Satellite that I have selected/requested.
    Now does this Plugin work? does this Plugin Satloader work on Ultimo 4K ARM boxes or am I doing something wrong.

All I want to do is to get the latest/Fresh updates to our Ultimo 4K before I do a Auto Scan.
    Is there another method of getting the Latest Transponder from Anywhere to do this?.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

I just use the blind-scan plugin it's fast and gets everything. Could never get auto-scan working right either, that being said I didn't really try too hard.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nullb View Post
    I just use the blind-scan plugin it's fast and gets everything. Could never get auto-scan working right either, that being said I didn't really try too hard.
    What box do you have and what image are you running?. I have the Ultimo 4K with ARM processor as I have been told that the Blind scan Plugin is useless as it does not give you the Correct frequencies.
    Last edited by Mr 672A; 28-05-18 at 09:45 AM.

Thanks

I had a Vu+ Solo v2 with OpenPLE or Blackhole and it worked perfectly fine.

Thanks

I had a Vu+ Solo v2 with OpenPLE or Blackhole and it worked perfectly fine.
    But when you scan and you find the Channels do that have the correct or reasonable correct frequencies like what on Lyngsat "EG" say Transponder 3700 it comes up with 3699 or 3701 because my one come with I think the IF frequencies that are totally different to the 3700 to 4200 MHZ. I have never bothered to use Blind scan Plugin as it still reported to do the same, they scan but with the IF frequencies.

Thanks

I think it can do that but it doesn't really matter :/ I only notice it being off on motorized dishes

Thanks

I think it can do that but it doesn't really matter :/ I only notice it being off on motorized dishes
    Ohh it does matter as a example the freq just for cband say is 3740 it come up with 1374000 or something like this.