Thread: TOMTOM One XL

Thanks

Question TOMTOM One XL

Hello guys

Last week I purchased a new TOMTOM ONE XL. I am hoping to get some information on how to get maximum benefit from it.

The map for Australia I have is Version 705.1485. I was told when I bought it that I will get the latest map version. How do I find out if the map I have is in fact the latest version.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radio_Claus View Post

The map for Australia I have is Version 705.1485. I was told when I bought it that I will get the latest map version. How do I find out if the map I have is in fact the latest version.

By using the Latest Map Guarantee option in TomTom Home v2

Out of interest the latest maps for australia is v7.20 based on January 2008 data

Map of Australia v7.20
    One map of the entire Australia, including Tasmania. Giving you over 1 million kilometres of roads, detailed directions through 560 major rural towns and a street network coverage of over 75%. Map data provided by Sensis.

But this is just a minor update, so I would hold off till July/August. When hopefully the full v8 Australian map will be released.

Thanks

Thanks Greg. I found it. The web page only gives me 30 days to update, but I think I can do it more than once within the 30 days.

Is there any way to have an audible warning of fixed speed cameras ahead?.