Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iCloud epic fail

Thanks

Is the sextape of the blonde heroes girl on the net yet? Google only shows links to Kate Upton so far I already checked slutload, and nuvid, but I can only find Hayden's selfie's

It's insane that so many famous people make nudies and store them online, certainly since other celebs got hacked before. Well, shows that you don't need an IQ of 80+ to become a celeb

Although, if my naked stuff would be online, I don't think that I can call the FBI to save the day

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 3,031 Times in 777 Posts

BenBaker, they didn't necessarily "willingly" store those pics of their own volition!

For instance the other day U2's new album was d/led to your(ALL) iPhone(s) from iCloud whether you liked it or not!

You HAVE to open an iCloud account with ANY new i-DEVICE they say for security reasons (iOS7 and iOS8).

For some reason I think unless you specifically opt NOT to upload, ALL of your data (pics pwords contacts) are automatically by design u/led to your iCloud account!

As if their iCloud is secure!
    Last edited by cmangle; 19-09-14 at 08:32 AM.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

I'd think they store sensitive material on their iCloud storage by choice.... why not???
    Do you expect them to leave it on their phones, which are constantly lost or stolen in Nightclubs, Hotels or where ever.... or passed around friends or family.

I'd suggest they see cloud storage as a logical and safe place for such content (although i do question why it needs to be STORED, it generally sent and deleted).
    They trust their online banking and email accounts are safe, why is this any different in their eyes?

Still, i think it is more likely that it is the recipient that has leaked the photos/video. They have less of a need to keep it secure as the sender does.
    We all have saucy pics of passed partners on our phones these days, or current partners (well, if you are under 50 anyway)
    You only have to go to any worksite smoko to see what gets sent around to the young apprentices from prospective weekend hook ups!
    In fact, i insist they show me!
    Last edited by ol' boy; 19-09-14 at 08:46 AM.

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12