tomtom 1.5 australia is now on installous.
The Navigate to photo works Ok with me.
Make sure you have Location Services for Camera on then take pic then use tomtom.
Location Services is under Settings then General.
Also everyone with a Jailbroken phone should install Installous, it makes life so much easier.
official version， not customized
Last edited by quad; 26-10-10 at 11:13 PM.
Thanks Hoe, installed appsync and it loadedt passed from itunes to iphone and have icon on iphone, but when I click on tom tom icon it opens and shows the full screen then goes back to the app screen. Any ideas
yep works great..added the latest speed cameras etc
jb 4.0 3gs..... love this app
note:your phone will get warm using this app..it hammers the cpu
Last edited by bratty; 26-10-10 at 11:49 PM.
Ok I think I worked this out for noobs like me.
1.Download speed cam file from here
2. I use iphone browser and go to var. > mobile > applications > (find your tomtom app...mine started with A401D6AAetc) > Australia 1.5 app > Australia 1.5 map
3. add contents of speed cam zip to this folder
4. Start tomtom and safety cams should now be in POI
Is anyone else experiencing similar behaviour ?
I assume that one they're working alerts can be managed somehow.
Do you know how the alerts are managed for these safety cameras ?
I'd try the following.
1. Restore Iphone
2. Jailbreak with either Greenpoison or Limerain
3. Install Installous
4. Try Tomtom again.
I just jailbroke my phone with limera and I was seaching cydia for installous but couldn't find it.
I discovered I had to add a new source in Cydia
Go to Cydia. then manage. then sources. then press edit (top right). then press add (top left). type in
for speed cameras i used this method which did the trick:
1. Download a Keygen where you can manually type in the Device ID ,like Easy Activator[what I use here as an example).
2. Put the cam files of your choice into the map folder.
3. Backup any .dct files from your map folder to the PC.
4. Run EA and put AAHBQB2XJE into the field for the Device ID.
5. Choose the map folder in the next step.
6. Browse for the "meta.txt" with the code for your speed cam inside(the above link should have all of them inside the meta.txt).
7. Klick on generate the *.meta.dct file.
8. Copy your .DCT files from your backup back to the map folder.
(i used alberts activator)
i think i went about it the hard way looking at mandc method
Last edited by bratty; 31-10-10 at 06:11 PM.
You have to use the method you used to make that initial .dct file.
Also the speed cams are not accessed in the poi section as I mentioned earlier but in alerts. Sorry for any confusion
I deleted my first install (Start of the link) and then installed via installous.
It seems to run better the installous version. (less choppy). The map still believes there is a red light camera on Guildford Rd/ Garrat Rd and doesn't acknowledge there is one at the next intersection ie Guildford Rd/king william.
Anyone know how to get extra voices?
Any way can update the map to 860.3101.
AAHBQ B2XJE doesn't work.
1.60 out now.
problem child (21-12-10)