Gents,

A Large client has come to us asking us to work on a Chubb AFX Panel, which seems to be a rembranded Verex Canadian Panel, I've contacted Verex and they've told me to contact Chubb, I've contacted Chubb and spent 40 minutes on the phone, to get sent the user manual, so its an ongoing pain. I've suggested a change to a mainstream product, but I feel they wont got for it as they have spent a HUGE amount of money getting this 12 zone panel (Main panel and a Expander with three keypads) installed.

They want some programming done to the system and codes changes, and the last tech that was on site had problems getting it to work with the multiple areas, so before I even entertain going to site, I want to be well armed.

Does anyone have any clues on where I can get software/manuals or any information for these beasties, I've got a lovely 600 page manual from them on a Director Software application and a 12 page user manual, but I feel I need something that will get me a grounding in the software/hardware...

As always Any helps appreciated, I've been lurking since the board went down

Thanks

ReD-Bris