Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump

Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

And that's why he is where he is now OB. He says what the majority are scared to say.

Leroy
    XCRUISER HDSR600HD twin sat and terrestrial receiver $OOS *
    XCRUISER HDSR385 Avant - sold out$OOS UltraPlus DVB-T and DVB-S2 tuners $49 Remotes $OOS

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LeroyPatrol For This Useful Post:

cmangle (22-03-16)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cmangle View Post

I just hope he doesn't put an import tax on Vegemite! 8^(
    Sure will and VB and Fosters will be banned.
    He wants to cut free trade agreements (personally I think that might be a good thing).

However I have a strong gut feeling that he is deceiving you guys with his big bully mouth, giving you sugar to get his support, taking advantage in a messed up time with your(and world) economy and painting plenty of enemy pictures to get you all in the mood...

Somehow this vaguely reminds me of methods a guy called Adolf did a long time ago to get "Das Volk" all excited.

However I can't see Trump with anything near the amount of discipline and thoughtful planing to achieve something great, other than a lot of enemies or people
    who think he is the greatest clown on earth.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nomeat View Post

However I have a strong gut feeling that he is deceiving you guys with his big bully mouth, giving you sugar to get his support, taking advantage in a messed up time with your(and world) economy and painting plenty of enemy pictures to get you all in the mood...
    Thats about the size of it from what i've seen so far.
    He is just striking when the iron is hot...
    Its a good time for a bloke like him to speak up, when the country is ready to listen.... listen to anything different to what they have currently.
    He fits that role well
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 3,031 Times in 777 Posts

Oceanboy, in response to your question . . . He's gonna be president!

The common man and others that are NOT in the upper class but might have a little bit of money are outrageously sick and tired of the promises made by Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, Right wing, Left wing it makes no difference their political affiliations or ideology!

They will promise you your eye teeth to get elected. They will say WHATEVER is necessary to get in . . and then F**K you once there.

Christ prior to when Obama was first elected president, the Democrats could have put in ANYBODY(Bozo the clown even) to run against the Republican party! The American public was sick and tired of Democratic President Bush. So who did they choose "ONE TIME" Senator Obama! And why? Because he could be controlled! Most rational thinking Americans will tell you Obamacare was/is the worst healthcare plan.

The Republican party is so frightened/intimidated by Trump they are infighting like you would not believe. Rather than have the defeated primary candidates support him, they are trying to convince voters to not let him get the NOMINATING percentage! They are hoping that Trump does not get the required 1237 delegates to become the Republican nominee for president so they can insert a "CONTROLLABLE" candidate. Trump owes no favors to nobody, lobbyists, senators, representatives, big corporations . . . . NOBODY! Do you think Obama's grey hair (compare a picture of him in 2008 against one now) came from all of the unreported assassination attempts? No it is from the pressure exerted from above to do as THEY dictate!

And as far as Hillary Clinton goes, that's another Joke! They will let her get the nomination (They sure as hell don't want Sanders) and then convict her on all of the criminal shit she is guilty of! Then the DNC will put Joe Biden in for DNC Candidate President, and the worse part about that is they are going to try and find some way to put Obama in the UN!

It's amazing the underhanded shit going on to "DIS" Trump! The paid "activists" more like "ANTAGONISTS" demonstrations at Chicago and Arizona have failed miserably! It seems as though the whole country has had a STRONG cup of coffee and has opened up their eyes! EVERY time, whatever group does it, bullshit starts like blocking highways and starting riots to disrupt and try to stop Trump, it only serves to make Americans rally behind Trump even more! You do realize Trumps conventions are rented halls and paid for tickets are NOT public events, they are private! And the bullshit 1st amendment excuse, used by these PAID for antagonists, to/for free speech does not apply! It's amazing how when WHITE people disagree with Obama they are racists, while black people that disagree with Trump are called activists. Hmmm, funny how that works!

Today will be interesting, primaries are in Utah and Arizona! Trump will win Arizona, but Utah will be difficult! An individual named Soros(who has A LOT of DC politicians in his pocket including Obama) has a lot of pull there and just donated $700K to Kasich. what a waste of money, Kasich is useless (he has only won ONE state, his home state, something Rubio couldn't do in Florida!),and Cruz will most likely win Utah only because Soros has some hidden control over the online voting process in Utah! He is NOT going to let Trump take Utah if he can help it!

Personally I like Trump because he stands his ground, and has some REAL sound ideas that are not politically popular and that don't cater to the "FLOW" in DC. If you Oz men watched ANY of the debates he has(and can) the ability to chew up any of the other candidates! Like he said a week or so ago . . . "Just wait until I point my guns at Hillary!"
    Last edited by cmangle; 22-03-16 at 10:02 PM.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cmangle For This Useful Post:

LeroyPatrol (22-03-16),Uncle Fester (22-03-16)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,964 Times in 9,060 Posts

Personally I like Trump because he stands his ground, and has some REAL sound ideas that are not politically popular and that don't cater to the "FLOW" in DC. If you Oz men watched ANY of the debates he has(and can) the ability to chew up any of the other candidates! Like he said a week or so ago . . . "Just wait until I point my guns at Hillary!"
    Yeah, I had a bit of a look. He didn't win, he just out yelled and out low classed his opponents....good ideas? Build a wall and get THEM to pay for it? Seriously.

He's a useless overbearing thug who only has money because he inherited it, and only kept it by declaring bankruptcy, what? Four times or so?

He'll lose big time.......his opponents haven't even started on his intellectual acumen yet, or rather his lack thereof...
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

Onefella (23-03-16)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Oceanboy, in response to your question . . . He's gonna be president!
    Well, thats good enough for me

My $1000 is down
    Last edited by ol' boy; 22-03-16 at 10:13 PM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

• The Following User Says Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

cmangle (22-03-16)

Banned

Thanks

Really ENF? Well apparently 7.5 million people (so far) disagree with you!

And as far as bankruptcy goes isn't that available to any business (country??) in dire straits?

You speak of it as though it is a TRUMP exclusive!

US: $19,030,024,473,091 - Debt as of February 2016‎

At what point would bankruptcy become a viable alternative for a entity that is $19 TRILLION in debt?

Banned

Thanks

ENF, do you think if Belgium had a "WALL" there would have been an explosion this morning?

China built a wall!

Banned

Thanks

And whether he is a bully or not, what choice do the American people have?

They'll take their chances on trump because all of the other choices SUCK!

They want a president not a puppet!

Premium Member
    Thanks

what choice do the American people have?

They'll take their chances on trump because all of the other choices SUCK!
    Exactly my point above
    We had the same here a few years ago cmangle.... best of a poor choice
    It didn't go well

Last edited by ol' boy; 22-03-16 at 10:47 PM.

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    Yeah, I had a bit of a look. He didn't win, he just out yelled and out low classed his opponents....good ideas? Build a wall and get THEM to pay for it? Seriously.

He's a useless overbearing thug who only has money because he inherited it, and only kept it by declaring bankruptcy, what? Four times or so?

He'll lose big time.......his opponents haven't even started on his intellectual acumen yet, or rather his lack thereof...

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Trump owes no favors to nobody, lobbyists, senators, representatives, big corporations . . . . NOBODY! Do you think Obama's grey hair (compare a picture of him in 2008 against one now) came from all of the unreported assassination attempts? No it is from the pressure exerted from above to do as THEY dictate!

So what will stop THEM from continuing to dictate what Trump does should he become President ?
    Big corporations control the world including your country and ours and he will also be standing against a vast majority of senators who will disagree with him. USA will be ungovernable.

Either he will get sucked in (all his promises and big bully talk are lies) and becomes a puppy dog or he will have to get assassinated(CIA stages it and blames it on a terror group, the IS will take responsibility with kiss hand) or he finds a way to bypass all constitution and becomes "Der Führer" (highly unlikely ATM).

As for the wall, the Mexicans will just build tunnels
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

I like him and hope he is elected president.

America may well implode this time???
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

Thanks

They want a president not a puppet!
    George Bush Jr. President, puppet and muppet.

Premium Member
    Thanks

It is going to be an interesting world if this happens

And if he fails on the day, the newspapers will have a field day.

"Trump You're Fired" in bold print on every front page.
    Last edited by ol' boy; 23-03-16 at 07:47 AM.

Banned

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nomeat View Post
    So what will stop THEM from continuing to dictate what Trump does should he become President ?
    Big corporations control the world including your country and ours and he will also be standing against a vast majority of senators who will disagree with him. USA will be ungovernable.
    Donald doesn't need their money!

He owes NOTHING to any LOBBYISTS for financial donations from corporations or individuals during the campaign!

As far as majority(s) from senators or representatives . . that didn't stop Obama . . . whats it called "Executive Order"?

Do you know how many illegal executive orders Obama has slipped thru?

Thanks

Having heard both Trump and Clinton's reaction to the bombing in Brussels, I would think that the support for Trump will rise dramatically with a majority of the American population - he basically said that ISIS had to be dealt with immediately and decisively before bigger atrocities occur in the USA, whereas Clinton was more in favour of thinking things through and acting wisely. With the ever increasing acts of terrorism occurring throughout the world I would bet that the majority of Americans are ready for swift and decisive action as recommended by Trump P.S. I personally don't give a stuff who wins - just my observation.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,560 Times in 1,311 Posts

I love his simplistic ways to fix things.

Build a 1000 mile wall between Mexico and USA.
    Make Mexico pay for it......How exactly?

I somehow feel Mexico will not be too keen if you read this great quote.
    " Vicente Fox, who said in a posted online Feb. 25, 2016 that Mexico is "not going to pay for that f****** wall."

http://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2016/feb/27/rick-perry/rick-perry-claims-donald-trumps-wall-southwest-bor/

Last edited by mandc; 23-03-16 at 11:45 AM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to mandc For This Useful Post:

enf (23-03-16)

Premium Member
    Thanks

The Wall

This has to be the boldest suggestion ever!

So, if he is going the make Mexico pay for it....
    Where is it being built?
    On US soil or Mexican soil?
    One would have to think "The Wall" would need to be in the USA by at least 100meters, so the USA could protect the Mexican side of the wall
    Or to deal with anyone getting too close to the wall.

Then.... Who will be employed to build "The Wall"
    Will it be US workers, creating thousands of jobs?
    And if so, why would Mexico pay for that?

Then if it is Mexican Workers, would the USA be upset they missed the job and contract opportunities?
    Not to mention the cost of operating the wall, security etc.

Maybe he plans on charging the Mexican citizens an unrealistic fee for entering the USA?

I suppose you can say you are going to build anything, then just have the planning dept. knock it back, and you've got yourself out of jail free

Banned
    Thanks

If he has the authority to pass "executive orders" then I fail to see how they could be illegal

• Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast