Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    He's not sure, can't remember who it was supposed to be and if he did announce them or not...... or who that woman was sleeping in his bed next to him when he got up.
    Given his propensity for getting his wife and daughter mixed up, that sounds bad.......
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

DB44 (29-06-20),george65 (23-06-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hca View Post
    He would not be the first one to ask a woman in the bed what her name was in the morning. you need it to book them a taxi.
    True, but the difference is between being married to them for 50 years and having met them the night before and Joe can't remember that either.

Still just amazes me that Ol Joe is the best they can put up against Trump. If they are going to replace Joe with the Running mate, Surely to Christ they would be better off putting them up in the first place?

More to the Point, if they think Joe is the more likely to win, WTF is the other guy like if he's the runner up??

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

hca (23-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    True, but the difference is between being married to them for 50 years and having met them the night before and Joe can't remember that either.

Still just amazes me that Ol Joe is the best they can put up against Trump. If they are going to replace Joe with the Running mate, Surely to Christ they would be better off putting them up in the first place?

More to the Point, if they think Joe is the more likely to win, WTF is the other guy like if he's the runner up??
    You would want to be very very brave or really senile to ask it after 50 years marriage!

But seriously they have not got much in the way of options over there.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

But seriously they have not got much in the way of options over there.
    And that's what I don't understand!

I don't know what the situation is but say 1/3rd of the population are one side, the other 3rd are the other and the remaining 3rd don't give a damn.
    That's still got to be thousands of people that are hard core enough about the Dems and in politics to put their hand up to give the presidential office a run and geriatric joe was the best they could find?
    The whole US political system seems to be Full of Geriatrics whom don't know when to give things away and have a rest. Plastic Pelosi who is the speaker is 80. Also worth an estimated $16M . Must think they are going to be able to take it with them.

I saw one guy who was in the early running that looked good to my mind. Pete Buttigieg. Is in his late '30s, no skeletons in the closet and was very well liked in his area. Also a war vet which wouldn't have hurt his chances.
    More over, LOOKED like he could be a leader and would survive a couple of terms without worry he could drop dead any tick of the clock.
    Instead of giving this guy a run, they went for the geriatrics of Biden and Sanders.
    I spose at least they didn't give any of the demo bitches of which they have so many a run although warren might get a look in as running mate. Spose at " Only" 71 she is a virtual youngster.

The Choice of whom they put up alone makes me severely wonder about the mindset of the demos.
    Obviously you don't want kids running the country but great grandparents probably isn't ideal either.

Thanks

I don't understand it either, who is responsible? I only see all common sense is lost where idiots can prevail and we have forgotten what our grand parents taught us. (us being 60s vintage)

Sorry mate, your raising it to level where I can't make a sensible comment. So I will refrain.
    I have a personal policy of only worrying about what I can help resolve, and that amounts to zero. So F the nightly news.
    My personal solution to the politicians in the US and Au for the last 20 +- years involves a truck with a machine gun behind a tarp and a stern warning to those who follow, a solution I know in the days of 1984 aka 2020 is politically incorrect!.

Strong I know, but nothing a few executions would not solve. However politically incorrect that may be.

I know no matter how welloff of they be, my grand-kids will never have the freedoms and choices I had and maybe wasted thus depriving them of the same fredoms!.
    Last edited by hca; 24-06-20 at 01:16 AM. Reason: the typo no glasses thing.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

I don't understand it either, who is responsible? I only see all common sense is lost where idiots can prevail and we have forgotten what our grand parents taught us. (us being 60s vintage)

Sorry mate, your raising it to level where I can't make a sensible comment. So I will refrain.
    I have a personal policy of only worrying about what I can help resolve, and that amounts to zero. So F the nightly news.
    My personal solution to the politicians in the US and Au for the last 20 +- years involves a truck with a machine gun behind a tarp and a stern warning to those who follow, a solution I know in the days of 1984 aka 2020 is politically incorrect!.

Strong I know, but nothing a few executions would not solve. However politically incorrect that may be.

I know no matter how welloff of they be, my grand-kids will never have the freedoms and choices I had and maybe wasted thus depriving them of the same fredoms!.
    I put the cause directly at the feet of us and social media. When human beings, with all their prejudices, failings, stupidity and just plain nastiness are given unfettered access to others, the idiotic psychos just shout everyone down, and the rest of us just glibly pass it off as nothing. Meanwhile, the people that created the electronic cesspool that fosters this lunacy have become gazillionaires at civilisations expense, and put us all under the digital jackboot.

My father fought in a world war that killed what? 120 odd million people world wide? In order that we could enjoy freedom of action, thought and speech. And we've pissed it away in less than 80 years....we'll never get that freedom back, and our kids and grandkids will suffer for our laziness.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (24-06-20),hca (25-06-20),RFI-EMI-GUY (24-06-20),Tiny (26-06-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Joes gettin ready..........................someone sent me this...

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

mtv (27-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    My father fought in a world war that killed what? 120 odd million people world wide? In order that we could enjoy freedom of action, thought and speech. And we've pissed it away in less than 80 years....we'll never get that freedom back, and our kids and grandkids will suffer for our laziness.
    Problem is kids are now conditioned to accept, like imprinting ducklings to follow a flag or a puppy to come when called. And when the ABC speak!!!!

Hard to imagine, my dads lot did WW1, mums lot did WW2, yes they are buried between here and there PNG, Lebanon And Berlin, I am sure they did not go for that shite so we could have the mess we now face. Yes post war films wrote the victory history and we know its not quite 100% correct but, well, minus the ROPs unspoken input, sort of close. But all that for this mess? Its shameful, SORRY this crap today just SPINS ME OUT. Our younger generations have their heads filled with custard. You have the inet, USE it you prats!

A permit for a 4 hens in chook shed, no rooster for FFS. BMAC, EPAL, VAST what kind of crap is this. The shire using annual aerial photos to check you did not make dunny in the back paddock with out a permit? Johnny Turks our friend, well then like Adolph the prick was not Uncle Dons friend nor Grandmas, and as he calls me a dirty infidel now hes not mine! I have spent 30 years in and out of Au working overseas, every time I came back it was worse, I see what many don't because its crept up slowly. You can't weld a 253 intro a datsun 180b for weekend lark any more, try changing the air cleaner today.

Sorry following ENF but getting OT not truly to do with Trump but,

We had a great multicultural country,and remember the Chinese have been here since the gold rush and that's longer than many post ww2 "Australians", everyone from everywhere came and put in till after the Lebo war. Thanks Bob! you prick, Between the ROP invasion and this latest renunciation of history its difficult to reconcile and hard to counter when younger generations already use the newspeak. Like the ROP Golden years, fact is being rewritten to crap.

But this latest is lives matter stuff is a white mans delusion, my somewhat colored household upper management is Indo, and for her white blokes are called that, Papuans and Melanesian's are called Black Blokes, Chinese are Chinese, it not negative its just fact , it not a slur.

Its not common sense disappearing its fact.
    Last edited by hca; 27-06-20 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Normal typos!

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

so says Donald! The video is also worth a watch
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

efab (29-06-20),Uncle Fester (29-06-20),william10 (29-06-20)

Thanks

thanks for the laugh

Thanks

Have you considered how ironic and frightening it is that a man denied access to Facebook and Twitter also has the launch codes to destroy the world!

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogerTheDoger For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (10-01-21),shred (09-01-21)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,510 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RogerTheDoger View Post
    Have you considered how ironic and frightening it is that a man denied access to Facebook and Twitter also has the launch codes to destroy the world!
    Ironic, yes -- frightened? No... such orders have to pass through a chain of command, and no president would have such an order obeyed if it were illegal (which is the only option left to Trump right the now)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wotnot View Post
    no president would have such an order obeyed if it were illegal
    Let's hope you are right and the chain of command does not contain any of the same ilk (Trump worshipers, who believe he is always right) as those who invaded the capitol building recently.

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

are we sure we arent just jealous because hes made his mark and gone into the history books and really do you care that much about him or are you reacting to main stream media hype who gives a shit if hes got the bomb codes ? whatever that entails do you really think he will push the button that annihilates the country he lives in !!!!! come on someone lives in a fictional cartoon world , here we go with the roadrunner cartoons again . All these people saying hes "mad" yet has he done any thing "mad " not to my knowledge . Lets take a little look at nancy pepsi her behaviour is a complete cartoon in its self she is obsessed and delusional about just the name of donald trump . no other political leader has done so much in such a short time as The Don every other president has tried to ease the israeli /palistine situation in the middle east none have even got as far as talking civily to the arabs trump facilitated the normalisation with other arab states . Every one clap your hands for THE DON . he tried to talk sense into the north koreans and had some limited success . he tried to make the trading table equal and balanced with china which is a impossible task in anyones language . the copyright laws are in a better shape worldwide as a result of TRUMP yet hes called mad . clean your glasses and dont read or believe bullshit . Has anyone thought he could do anything about the corona virus because if you do you are a idiot HE doesnt have the controll of the nations health the GOVERNERS OF EACH STATE ARE SOLELY IN CHARGE OF THEIR STATE Not the president he has NO say in this regard so blaming him for its rampant infections is not his doing , open your minds and think before you go typing and Check Your facts . Ps for trump to be held responsible for the riotous behaviour at the house of parliament He has to be there ??????

• The Following User Says Thank You to hinekadon For This Useful Post:

kclar (12-01-21)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hinekadon View Post
    are we sure we arent just jealous because hes made his mark and gone into the history books and really do you care that much about him or are you reacting to main stream media hype who gives a shit if hes got the bomb codes ? whatever that entails do you really think he will push the button that annihilates the country he lives in !!!!! come on someone lives in a fictional cartoon world , here we go with the roadrunner cartoons again . All these people saying hes "mad" yet has he done any thing "mad " not to my knowledge . Lets take a little look at nancy pepsi her behaviour is a complete cartoon in its self she is obsessed and delusional about just the name of donald trump . no other political leader has done so much in such a short time as The Don every other president has tried to ease the israeli /palistine situation in the middle east none have even got as far as talking civily to the arabs trump facilitated the normalisation with other arab states . Every one clap your hands for THE DON . he tried to talk sense into the north koreans and had some limited success . he tried to make the trading table equal and balanced with china which is a impossible task in anyones language . the copyright laws are in a better shape worldwide as a result of TRUMP yet hes called mad . clean your glasses and dont read or believe bullshit . Has anyone thought he could do anything about the corona virus because if you do you are a idiot HE doesnt have the controll of the nations health the GOVERNERS OF EACH STATE ARE SOLELY IN CHARGE OF THEIR STATE Not the president he has NO say in this regard so blaming him for its rampant infections is not his doing , open your minds and think before you go typing and Check Your facts . Ps for trump to be held responsible for the riotous behaviour at the house of parliament He has to be there ??????
    You see the world from a slightly different angle to most, don't you? LOL

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bob_m_54 For This Useful Post:

tristen (10-01-21),Uncle Fester (10-01-21)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,510 Posts

Every one clap your hands for THE DON
    Funny, I never knew Trump was a member of the American mafia ; nice analogy though.

Fortunately, being aussie, I immediately thought of Trump, The Don, as being a big knob of salami =)

Thanks

The Don, as being a big knob of salami =)
    Well a Big Knob, anyway. Wonder what will happen first, the divorce, the bankruptcy or the imprisonment?

The Divorce, because I think his wife has probably had enough of his antics.

The Bankruptcy because I expect the banks and financiers will probably withdraw their support.

The Imprisonment because I believe he will be found guilty of any one of a number of crimes.

Only time will tell.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Why the #### have I been re-subscribed to this leftist delusional msm drone wankfest thread ???

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

Default crap talk

Quote Originally Posted by RogerTheDoger View Post
    Well a Big Knob, anyway. Wonder what will happen first, the divorce, the bankruptcy or the imprisonment?

The Divorce, because I think his wife has probably had enough of his antics.

The Bankruptcy because I expect the banks and financiers will probably withdraw their support.

The Imprisonment because I believe he will be found guilty of any one of a number of crimes.

Only time will tell.
    this is complete crap with no basic fact
    who mentioned divorce? no one your crap talk
    bankruptcy another fake presumption on your part
    Imprisonment For what hes not guilty of any thing except looking after the countrys interest
    shit you talk a load of crap with out any provable proof ! your mouth opens and a great deal of shit falls out without any substance and unproven msm

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Ironic, yes -- frightened? No... such orders have to pass through a chain of command, and no president would have such an order obeyed if it were illegal (which is the only option left to Trump right the now)
    I mentioned my concerns on that matter in the other thread.

The issue I have is if that command is in any way connected to those in the US government who also passed Trump's sanity with 'flying colours".
    Trump has fired almost everybody who disagreed with him, so of course he maintains a strong hold of Republicans who will do what ever he wants.
    The recent siege of the Capitol may have changed a few things on the surface but the rot is likely still there.

Pelosi's request to ensure Trump can not execute the 'chain of commands' is serious and must be dealt with immediately, if that is even possible.

More shocking than the siege is the ease the terrorists could claim the building.
    If the USA can not even protect it's sacred political institution how safe is this 'chain of command' to execute nukes REALLY!
    I have lost trust in anything related to the USA, they are the most dangerous Banana Republic in the world.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 10-01-21 at 03:33 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast