Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    He Didn't build the wall because all the leftie ####tards screamed and sooked about having their borders protected. The only explanation could be they wanted to leave the backdoor open to the tens of thousands of illegal immigrants that are an anchor on the US.
    No sorry, the Republicans held Congress, the Senate, and the White House for two years. The Republicans refused to give Trump the $5.7 billion that he wanted, and he ended up shutting down the government to try and force his own government to approve the funding. They still refused, and he had to declare a national emergency to be able to raid defence funding to provide $6.1 billion that ended up only paying for a bit of an upgrade in a few spots.

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    As for being a stupid idea, I have yet to hear a sensible reason as to why it was such a bad Idea as the leftie bedwetters make out. In places the US border is heavily defended. In other places, it's nothing more than a 3 Wire cattle fence. The US spends millions a year on border patrol and sending illegals back so what was wrong with defending their borders properly and mending the holes in it?
    The reason it was a stupid idea is because the border is over 3000km long, over rocky mountains and desert, and blind Freddy can see that any substantial structure that long, would cost stupid-ridiculous amounts of money. As it is, the job they are doing is set to blow-out to $18.5 billion by the end of 2020 and this is being drawn from the defence emergency fund.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Onefella For This Useful Post:

mtv (21-05-20),RFI-EMI-GUY (22-05-20),tristen (23-05-20),Uncle Fester (22-05-20)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Onefella View Post
    No sorry, the Republicans held Congress, the Senate, and the White House for two years. The Republicans refused to give Trump the $5.7 billion that he wanted, and he ended up shutting down the government to try and force his own government to approve the funding. They still refused, and he had to declare a national emergency to be able to raid defence funding to provide $6.1 billion that ended up only paying for a bit of an upgrade in a few spots.
    Not forgetting Trump's campaign election promise re: the wall... Mexico is going to pay for it.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

Onefella (21-05-20),RFI-EMI-GUY (22-05-20),tristen (23-05-20),Uncle Fester (22-05-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mtv View Post
    Not forgetting Trump's campaign election promise re: the wall... Mexico is going to pay for it.
    If Mexico had actually paid for the wall, Trump could have had a wall. So his promise is his big fail.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
    "Have Spectrum Analyzer, - Will travel".

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    TDS is strong in this one........
    Quote Originally Posted by DB44 View Post
    I read your first paragraph and thought you were talking accurately about China. The rest of your post is just TDS. It's a shame that you seem unable to put this aside and look at things realistically.
    Yes I am talking about China, Russia, NK, Philippines, numerous other Asian countries, South and Middle America, most of Africa, middle east.... any more I forgot?
    Oh yeah TDS ....WTF? Had to look that one up:

ROFL, you Trump lovers don't even know what it means.
    Maybe you should seek professional treatment for your TDS

'Trump Dick Sucker' was the best. Thanks for the heads up.
    You just made my day, although I am probably going to be grinning stupidly like a TDS all day with this funny shyte in mind and it is actually all true what is on that link.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 22-05-20 at 12:11 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (23-05-20),RFI-EMI-GUY (22-05-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Biden will fix everything, if only he can remember what it is......
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

DB44 (23-05-20),mandc (24-05-20),Onefella (22-05-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    Biden will fix everything, if only he can remember what it is......
    Yeah... we've got that by now

Maybe if Sanders becomes VP he can take Biden outside for walkies but on a leash of course.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

Onefella (22-05-20)

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

We seem to have forgotten the real aim of the wall !!! it because china has one and our mate donny wants to be remembered for some thing so the great wall of trumpy was henceforth put into practice . shall we be talking about it in 50 /100 years ? time will tell

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    Yes I am talking about China, Russia, NK, Philippines, numerous other Asian countries, South and Middle America, most of Africa, middle east.... any more I forgot?
    Oh yeah TDS ....WTF? Had to look that one up:

ROFL, you Trump lovers don't even know what it means.
    Maybe you should seek professional treatment for your TDS

'Trump Dick Sucker' was the best. Thanks for the heads up.
    You just made my day, although I am probably going to be grinning stupidly like a TDS all day with this funny shyte in mind and it is actually all true what is on that link.
    I've got some news for you. Whilst I don't hate Trump I'm also not a big fan. I'm also not a big fan of the type of crap that you are posting here. Trump is not Satan. US democracy is not dead. A little objectivity from you would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath.

By the way, your use of the Urban Dictionary for some gratuitous abuse inspired me to visit as well for the same purpose. I found its definition of "Uncle Fester" very enlightening, particularly number 2

Uncle Fester
    An unflushed dump left in the toilet.
    Jimmy left an uncle fester in the mens room.
    by Todd Hamilton November 30, 2004
    See

Number 4 is even worse, though I wouldn't accuse you of that.
    Last edited by DB44; 23-05-20 at 09:46 AM.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (23-05-20),enf (23-05-20),george65 (23-05-20),Jma (23-05-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

A little objectivity from you would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath.
    You never get that from the Trumphobes.
    It wouldn't matter how great a job he did or if he pulled a baby from a burning car, the whingers have taken him as the excuse to vent their self loathing hate and disappointment and use the sheeple/ heard mentality to justify it. Whatever he does will be twisted into something to piss and moan about as the bedwetters try to make themselves feel better about their own inadequacy's.

Some just don't like him. That's fair enough. The ones that never let up and go out of their way to constantly whinge, grandstand and ridicule have more than one problem and it's a LOT closer to home than Trump or anything he has or has not done.

Thanks

I've got some news for you. Whilst I don't hate Trump I'm also not a big fan. I'm also not a big fan of the type of crap that you are posting here. Trump is not Satan. US democracy is not dead. A little objectivity from you would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath.

By the way, your use of the Urban Dictionary for some gratuitous abuse inspired me to visit as well for the same purpose. I found its definition of "Uncle Fester" very enlightening, particularly number 2

See

Number 4 is even worse, though I wouldn't accuse you of that.
    So by pointing me to a definition from a single individual, you are calling me a piece of shit.
    That's a pretty good one coming from a laywer.
    A lot worse was actually calling ME a TDS, which started this and proves how poorly informed you are.

Very objective of you.

As for Trump who simply gets rid of his opponents by firing everybody who disagrees with him and can replace judges with ones who favour him, conceals his financial affairs like his life defends on it, this all shows no difference to the corrupt dictators of the other countries I mention.
    Show me any other US president that did all that?
    His actions have nothing to do with Democracy, not one iota!
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 23-05-20 at 11:11 AM.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

35% higher chance of dying if you take hydroxychloroquine...
    Keep going Trump, keep going
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

• The Following User Says Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

Onefella (23-05-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ol' boy View Post
    35% higher chance of dying if you take hydroxychloroquine...
    Keep going Trump, keep going
    Don't get your hopes up! He's probably lying about that as well......just so it seems it's ok, then Biden may take some too ............. if he can remember what he's taking it for....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

ol' boy (23-05-20)

Thanks

So by pointing me to a definition from a single individual, you are calling me a piece of shit.
    That's a pretty good one coming from a laywer.
    A lot worse was actually calling ME a TDS, which started this and proves how poorly informed you are.

Very objective of you.
    What I actually said in #380 is "The rest of your post is just TDS." In #366 I accused you of "simply ranting against Trump". In #361 I complained generally about "Trump Derangement Syndrome", and wrote "Let's please keep the Trump hatred out of things and try to evaluate things reasonably and accurately."

My accusation is that you suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome, which is basically that you let your hatred of Trump blind you to the reality. I don't know what you thought I was calling you, but the Urban Dictionary, whilst amusing, is hardly the place to go for your information when you don't understand a reference. I'm willing to keep things civil in future if you are.

• The Following User Says Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

george65 (23-05-20)

Thanks

I'm willing to keep things civil in future if you are.
    Then I suggest an apology from you because of your post #388

Thanks

Then I suggest an apology from you because of your post #388
    No. It was a very suitable response to your post #384.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (28-05-20),george65 (23-05-20)

Thanks

No. It was a very suitable response to your post #384.
    So you continue to stand behind name calling me in public: Uncle Fester An unflushed dump left in the toilet

That is pretty low of you and definitely not civil.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 23-05-20 at 12:34 PM.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

So you stand behind name calling me in public: Uncle Fester An unflushed dump left in the toilet

That is pretty low of you.
    Ummmm....he didn't name call you in public...or accuse you of anything other than Trump Derangement Syndrome.

He was making a point using a similar reference to yours....obtained from a similar source as yours....I think your offence is unfounded.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (28-05-20),alpha0ne (23-05-20),DB44 (23-05-20),george65 (23-05-20),Jma (23-05-20)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Please dont report posts because you have become offended in a thread where you are giving as much as you are getting.
    It wastes my time and that of other staff, who are not going to take any action because you got offended while offending others.

I am not naming names.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (28-05-20),DB44 (23-05-20),Jma (23-05-20)

Thanks

Ummmm....he didn't name call you in public...or accuse you of anything other than Trump Derangement Syndrome.

He was making a point using a similar reference to yours....obtained from a similar source as yours....I think your offence is unfounded.
    My user name is Uncle Fester and his insult is a direct reference to my name.
    Obviously it seems you have a double standard when it comes to your terms and conditions.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Don't get your hopes up! He's probably lying about that as well......just so it seems it's ok, then Biden may take some too ............. if he can remember what he's taking it for....
    Biden is in trouble for telling a black person he is not black today

My wife takes hydroxychloroquine, she has for 4 years. I know of someone else who has been taking it for 20 years.

Neither of the 2 are dead. All medicines have side effects and obviously should be prescribed by a doctor who knows your medical history.

There is a lot of irony in my opinion that both Trump and Clive Palmer are getting bagged for buying and stock piling it. If testing does show something good, well , the left look stupid again. Regardless, the left appears to be short of white knights.

More irony.... wife is also a frontline health sector worker who is at serious risk of contracting Covid-19. Maybe she is lucky she is fighting rheumatoid arthritis with hydroxychloroquine.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

DB44 (23-05-20),enf (23-05-20),george65 (23-05-20),Jma (23-05-20)

• Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast