Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hinekadon View Post
    . Has anyone thought he could do anything about the corona virus because if you do you are a idiot HE doesnt have the controll of the nations health the GOVERNERS OF EACH STATE ARE SOLELY IN CHARGE OF THEIR STATE Not the president he has NO say in this regard so blaming him for its rampant infections is not his doing
    Oh well I will respond at least to this bit.
    He controls 80million idiots worshippers who follow his every word.
    Here is just a small list what Trump can do and should have always done to stop(heavily reduce) the spread of the virus.

Stop playing down the virus and telling everybody that the numbers are lies made up by Fauci.
    Stop calling it a flu.
    Tell convincingly all his followers to wear proper fitting masks.
    Always wear one himself to show his followers he means it.
    Tell his followers to get vaccinated as soon as available.
    Get publicly vaccinated himself and make a great deal about it, sell it to the people as they want to see a show.
    The only way to make America Great Again is to wear a mask and get vaccinated ...duh
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 10-01-21 at 03:50 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

allover (12-01-21),hinekadon (10-01-21),Landytrack (10-01-21),RogerTheDoger (10-01-21),tristen (12-01-21)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RogerTheDoger View Post
    Well a Big Knob, anyway. Wonder what will happen first, the divorce, the bankruptcy or the imprisonment?

The Divorce, because I think his wife has probably had enough of his antics.

The Bankruptcy because I expect the banks and financiers will probably withdraw their support.

The Imprisonment because I believe he will be found guilty of any one of a number of crimes.

Only time will tell.
    OK, I don't know what is wrong with me but I will respond to that too.

Divorce, no. Melania is totally happy in her wife cage, it is a fairy tale come true.

Bankruptcy, no. The only thing Trump actually DID do was support the rich and big business, which includes banks, so I am sure they will not let him hang there ...but if they did that would be the end of Melania.

Imprisonment, not so fast. Yes those evil Democrats would love to get him there but then we have Biden and now his buddy Pence who both couldn't hurt a fly and may have the last word.
    Biden has already hinted that he doesn't want anything to do with impeachment and 25th Amendment, so to appease Trump's followers I wouldn't be surprised if Trump gets convicted but then pardoned.

Edit: Just to clarify (because 50% of my posts are drooling with sarcasm), I actually think Biden and Pence could be a good team.
    Maybe they CAN create a bridge between the Democrats and Republicans that is urgently needed to make America kind of great again, one day, maybe.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 10-01-21 at 04:25 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

Landytrack (10-01-21),RogerTheDoger (10-01-21),tristen (12-01-21)

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

thanks unky
    but did we see any governors do that Its totally under their control .He has his " ideas" which i disagree with but the governors are the ones legally responsible for their states so trumps stance has nothing to do with it except he has different views now and before . Bleating about it is not trumps fault or his responsibility so he is not to blame for its spread the demos have done enough bleating which trump called fake news Pepsicola Is a geriatric- Biden is no better Harris is a so called bitch to her staff but thats conjecture at this point . Impeachment is nigh on impossible at this stage and the demos know it but they get on the news with their threats

Thanks

The governors have a tough time getting anything under control if big boss disagrees and creates disruption with the people.
    Here in OZ we are all very obedient, our Premiers all listen to Scomo because he says the right things, which has a lot to do with our unity and we mostly all listen to the police and are aware of the huge fines. It is then not that hard.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 10-01-21 at 04:40 PM.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

Landytrack (10-01-21),RogerTheDoger (10-01-21),tristen (12-01-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hinekadon View Post
    this is complete crap with no basic fact
    who mentioned divorce? no one your crap talk
    bankruptcy another fake presumption on your part
    Imprisonment For what hes not guilty of any thing except looking after the countrys interest
    shit you talk a load of crap with out any provable proof ! your mouth opens and a great deal of shit falls out without any substance and unproven msm
    I guess you disagree, that's OK, have a lovely New Year.

EDIT: I still wonder which will happen first?
    Last edited by RogerTheDoger; 10-01-21 at 07:02 PM.

Thanks

Nobody has heard from Donald Trump in days. Possible he is locked in a cell in the basement of the Whitehouse.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
    "Have Spectrum Analyzer, - Will travel".

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,050 Posts

Well a Big Knob, anyway. Wonder what will happen first, the divorce, the bankruptcy or the imprisonment?

The Divorce, because I think his wife has probably had enough of his antics.

The Bankruptcy because I expect the banks and financiers will probably withdraw their support.

The Imprisonment because I believe he will be found guilty of any one of a number of crimes.

Only time will tell.
    You do realise that the relationship with Melania (?) and Trump is a business arrangement don't you! When Trump was initially elected Mel did not show up because she wanted a better prenup deal and according to the article i read she got it. If the article is true then that makes her a high class you know what (boy i wish i had money)
    You have to wonder also is the relationship between Gerry Hall and the old aussie prune is a similar relationship
    They just live in a different world
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

Thanks
    Thanked 2,226 Times in 580 Posts

Without Twitter and Facebook Trump has NO idea what to do next..
    He is not one to stand on a Presidential Podium and announce policies to the nation. He can't control the Media & people that way.

Divorce Melania, No way.. She's damn HOT - Just look at that Rock on her finger.
    Last edited by Johnno; 12-01-21 at 07:02 PM.

Thanks

certainly goes against mainstream narrative

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 4,171 Times in 1,771 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RFI-EMI-GUY View Post
    Nobody has heard from Donald Trump in days. Possible he is locked in a cell in the basement of the Whitehouse.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
    One lives in hope.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tristen For This Useful Post:

Johnno (13-01-21),RFI-EMI-GUY (13-01-21),Uncle Fester (13-01-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kclar View Post

certainly goes against mainstream narrative
    I met a guy with similar thoughts in the Dementia unit at my local retirement community.

According to him, Nancy Pelosi's laptop contained all the information - and they've got it. I'm sure it's going to be released in full, real soon. Real soon. Promise.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Radioguy7268 For This Useful Post:

Johnno (13-01-21)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,226 Times in 580 Posts

Trump finally made an appearance today, claiming it's all a witch hunt to remove him - Pence is useless and a boot licker. Does what the boss says.
    There's also more rallies coming, Trouble looming in all states according to the darkweb.

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,050 Posts

I can't believe people are saying (yes i can) that there is/was a conspiracy against Trump when it was common knowledge about Cambridge Analytics activities in the Trump election 4 years earlier
    Reminds me of Simon and Garfunkel's song
    People hear want they want to hear and disregard the rest
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

I'm looking forward to the rallies...see if they are like the democrat ones when Trump was elected...and how many of them are the Ozark crowd like the other day.

What a useless mess the US is becoming.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

RogerTheDoger (13-01-21),wotnot (13-01-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    Trump finally made an appearance today, claiming it's all a witch hunt to remove him - Pence is useless and a boot licker. Does what the boss says.
    There's also more rallies coming, Trouble looming in all states according to the darkweb.
    I almost have to feel sorry for Pence.
    On one side he has angered the Trump crowd for not contesting the result and now he is the bad boy for the Democrats and some Republicans for not invoking the 25th.
    The problem I also see is if he would have gone 25th, Trumps Proud Boys could blame him solely for that and a piece of lead could come flying his way.
    Impeachment on the other hand means there would be too many targets and also won't happen until Trump's term over anyhow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

RogerTheDoger (13-01-21)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

I don't feel sorry for ANY of them.

It's just a sad continuing joke....

By seeking to impeach the leader, guru, cult figure or satan (sorry Trash), depending on your level of irrational hatred....of about half the voters in the US, you are making Bidens words of "healing" just a bunch of the usual political bullsh!t. The sort of appeasing bullsh!t that politicians the world over practice. All you will achieve is to further alienate half the country.....AND reinforce their beliefs.

Trump is yesterday....powerless. I'm more concerned with those that are in power now.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks

there is one reason and one reason only for their impeachment
    of him now.

That is if it sticks he cant run again in 4 yrs , if it dosnt stick he will
    run again and win. ( sad but can see it )

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fandtm666 For This Useful Post:

RogerTheDoger (13-01-21),Uncle Fester (13-01-21)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fandtm666 View Post
    there is one reason and one reason only for their impeachment
    of him now.

That is if it sticks he cant run again in 4 yrs , if it dosnt stick he will
    run again and win. ( sad but can see it )
    Yes, possibly. He could still pull the strings of a puppet in any case. The democrats would have to completely f*ck things up (possible but not likely) in record time. In addition, they will probably have censorship in place by then as is well along the way already.

The US is stuffed....

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

RogerTheDoger (13-01-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    The US is stuffed....
    As is the world, should he ever get back in. He's done enough damage this time, another term and all hell could break loose.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

As is the world, should he ever get back in. He's done enough damage this time, another term and all hell could break loose.
    The US is not the world. There are far bigger dangers than Trump or no Trump IMO. By obsessing with him, you give the rest a free pass.

• Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast