Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    My user name is Uncle Fester and his insult is a direct reference to my name.
    Obviously it seems you have a double standard when it comes to your terms and conditions.
    You're just not getting it, but I guess that's your prerogative.....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

I don't really think you can win on this one. You chose your username (and you can also change it as you have done before) This is the nicest reference I could find, wikipedia :

"Uncle Fester is a completely hairless, hunched, and barrel-shaped man with dark, sunken eyes and often a deranged smile."

There is an author called Uncle Fester who has written books about how to produce methamphetamine.

As mentioned, the urban dictionary has some even worse descriptions, some I have never heard of (and wish I didn't)....and ironically you were in fact the first person to pull out the Urban Dictionary for meanings of words so you reap what you sow unfortunately.

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I don't really think you can win on this one. You chose your username (and you can also change it as you have done before) This is the nicest reference I could find, wikipedia :

"Uncle Fester is a completely hairless, hunched, and barrel-shaped man with dark, sunken eyes and often a deranged smile."
    I am totally fine with that. That is meant to be amusing and why I chose this name.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    A smiling TDS victim ??

• The Following User Says Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

Uncle Fester (23-05-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Obviously it seems you have a double standard when it comes to your terms and conditions.
    Geez you are good at dishing it out but when it comes to getting some back, things are very different.

Maybe you should take a tablespoon of concrete and harden the fk up or don't say anything to others you can't handle being levelled back at you.

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Geez you are good at dishing it out but when it comes to getting some back, things are very different.

Maybe you should take a tablespoon of concrete and harden the fk up or don't say anything to others you can't handle being levelled back at you.
    I was only responding to what was dished out to me, while still playing the humour card but apparently you gang have the right to take things to the next level.
    I didn't directly insult anybody.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 23-05-20 at 06:38 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 Times in 3,338 Posts

Can we all get BOT pleeeze? I don't care for the "fester" or any other bashing that has occurred of late. Trump is the topic, regardless of whether you like him or not, he is good entertainment.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (24-05-20),DB44 (23-05-20),Tiny (23-05-20),tristen (23-05-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    Can we all get BOT pleeeze? I don't care for the "fester" or any other bashing that has occurred of late. Trump is the topic, regardless of whether you like him or not, he is good entertainment.
    Only if you can solve the mystery about the Trump Derangement Syndrome

a) Trump himself suffers from it
    b) Those who adore Trump suffer from it
    c) Those who despise Trump suffer from it
    d) All of above
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 23-05-20 at 06:58 PM.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

RFI-EMI-GUY (25-05-20),Tiny (23-05-20)

• 23-05-20, 10:17 PM

Reason
    OT trolling

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

Enough of the personal attacks.

Members are entitled to their opinion, but keep the personal attacks out of it.

• The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

DB44 (24-05-20),enf (23-05-20),lsemmens (24-05-20),Onefella (23-05-20),Tiny (24-05-20),Uncle Fester (23-05-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    Trump is the topic, regardless of whether you like him or not, he is good entertainment.

Our spoilt little boy is now upset with his favourite toy:

Personally I am fine with that if he manages to shut down Twitter and why not Facebook and Google as well?

Only problem, if he bans a platform that uses freedom of speech to disagree with his unsubstantiated bullshit then that ban in itself is 100% against the
    first amendment.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

Banning Twitter... should be interesting.

A twitterless twit.... bring it on.

Thanks

watching - reading and listning to the muppet
    is like a never edging comedy company skit

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fandtm666 View Post
    watching - reading and listning to the muppet
    is like a never edging comedy company skit
    I cant watch him...................or for that matter damn near any politician though the twit does not make me want to vomit....................unlike hitlery

LSemmens
    Thanks

I liked this bit
    Bloomberg reports the district court judge who dismissed the case was appointed by President Trump himself.
    I guess that judge is going to be suing for wrongful dismissal in the near future..........

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

This article from the London Times was re-printed in The Australian.

The article linked to earlier in this thread covered a Court decision which turned on the well established point that their Constitution protects Freedom of Speech from Government, not private corporations or individuals. Trump could of course make his points better and refrain from the extreme threats of regulation which are also covered. However, he never fails to get an extreme reaction from much of the MSM who take every word he says literally and seek to portray him in the worst possible light. He is not stupid, and must be presumed to know that the First Amendment will doom any serious attempt to carry out his threat. Even the most Conservative of Justices are unlikely to support what he seems to be proposing. I can only presume that he makes these kinds of threats purely to inflame his opponents. It always seems to work, at least so far. And so far does not seem to be hurting him. A more balanced approach by much of the MSM would I suspect in fact damage him electorally. I suspect many voters now simply ignore the continual and often hysterical attacks, which means even when they have a worthwhile point it gains traction only with the believers.

• The Following User Says Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (29-05-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

I love it. I love the chaos and the warmth that a world on fire brings to my heart.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

DB44 (29-05-20),Onefella (29-05-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DB44 View Post
    This article from the London Times was re-printed in The Australian.
    However, he never fails to get an extreme reaction from much of the MSM who take every word he says literally and seek to portray him in the worst possible light. .
    Honestly since he quite correctly called out the media and their fake news at the beginning and since then they have conned people to believe fake news is not them but online sources, maybe he just talks nonsense to them all the time. I really wonder does he just say what will wind them up the most regardless?

Lets face it they only report what suits their agenda, why not wind them up.

Based on my very limited personal experience with the media I would tell them nonsense as well. I think I would believe a crackpot religious zealot before a reporter or politician.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hca For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (29-05-20),DB44 (29-05-20),enf (29-05-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

The media are totally and completely out of control.
    Instead of doing their job, telling what actually happened, They have taken it on themselves to tell you what they want you to THINK happened no matter if that is a complete lie or not.

Social Media Like Twitter and Faceboob serve no purpose what so ever and are a detriment to society. They should be shut down.

It's nothing to do with Free speech. You wouldn't let a Con man keep operating to make money from their lies so why should these SM sites or MSM for that matter that do the same be allowed to continue? If a Business was making false claims about their products, they would be shut down so why is the media business allowed to continually sell lies and profit from them especially at other peoples expense and detriment to their reputation?

The main thing these sites censor now is the TRUTH they don't want people to know and that does not agree with their agenda and lies.
    You are not allowed to go round slandering people in public so why are the media allowed to get away with and make money from it?

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

DB44 (29-05-20),hca (29-05-20),mtv (29-05-20),Onefella (29-05-20),Uncle Fester (29-05-20)

LSemmens
    Thanks

It seems quite balanced.

• Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast