Thread: Bosch solution 16 Plus - No Outputs Working

Thanks

Default Bosch solution 16 Plus - No Outputs Working

So the other morning, at 7am, our alarm starts beeping with a fault, saying low battery. Ok, The battery is nearly 4 years old, so time for a new one. But from that same point in time, the outputs have stopped working all together.

We use the alarm every day and evening (night mode) and also use remote controller to enable the alarm when leaving the premises, which is verified by the strobe light flashing. From the exact day when the "battery low" issue appeared, the outputs stopped working.

I've restarted the system multiple times with the battery disconnected. I've performed multiple external & internal siren tests and also a strobe test. The alarm panel thinks that it is performing these actions, though there is no output. There is no errors or alerts or no power overloads (not sure what would actually appear in this case).

I put put the alarm in to an alarming state and put a multimeter on the comm + and out 1, 13.8V, comm+ and out2, 14V, comm+ and N/O only 0.6V.

I've tried isolating everything, taking everything out of comm+ and adding one it at a time (separately), still no outputs each time. I've also connected the piezo's and strobe directly to the battery, they work. When I does the same with the external siren, it clicks, assuming that this is probably working.

I'm looking for pointers on what to do next in diagnosis?

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Did you connect the new battery correctly? Formerly, I saw a similar problem: if you remove the battery the N/O relay is not working.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-G870F eszközömről

Thanks

The outputs turned off with the low battery because it's a default feature, Menu 4,1,5 - "do not operate on low battery".
    However, it should have reverted back to normal operation once the battery condition was rectified.
    Try 7,9,1 - manual battery test then check your outputs. You might also consider turning that option off in the programming(4,1,5). Failing that it's a default and re-program as your last option

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pyro For This Useful Post:

Gaffa (18-04-16),raytriplej (05-01-17)

Thanks

As what Pyro as stated. Outputs are disabled on low battery. But can be changed in programming.

• The Following User Says Thank You to secure For This Useful Post:

Gaffa (18-04-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by secure View Post
    As what Pyro as stated. Outputs are disabled on low battery. But can be changed in programming.
    Thanks Guys,

It was exactly that. Off to get a replacement battery tomorrow!