Thread: geforce7600GS

Thanks

Smile geforce7600GS

hi guys i have a 7600GS graphics card on a Intel D850gb mother board with 640mb of rd ram and a p4 1.3ghz and a 350w power supply my mother board is working fine but my mate gave me a 7600gs it works but when i start my PC it dasnt come up with the graphics cards bios and also i have the power connected to the card and i keep getting a error message saying the power plug isn't plug into the graphics card and it is going to lower its performances dos anyone no way this has happened i have no other hardware plug into the same circuit that the graphics card power is plug into so i don't no but if some one knows way its doing this pleas let me no thanks guys.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Turn the onboard video off in the bios and see if that helps, make sure that pcie( or whatever it is) is selected as first display device.
    I have the same card in my 4200 and am not using the external power, works perfect.
    What happens if I press alt + F4?

Thanks

thanks for your help rob916 my card just sh!t its salf today so looks like it was its time but thanks anyway one more thing i have a 350w power supply running my d850gb motherboard at the moment and im getting a d865dlc motherboard soon and going to use that as my main pc and use the d850gb as a network pc but i only have a spare 250w power supply so will a d850gb run on that thanks

Thanks

It depends on what else is running on it. Keep things to a BARE minimum and it should run, if not the power supply will die or shutdown and then you get another one
    What happens if I press alt + F4?