Thread: need whitey to update

Thanks

Default need whitey to update

this might be a stupid question can i solder cable to a humax card reader nods where the card sits in and solder it to a pheonix card programmer nods so i can update the card while they are both running at the sametime

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Yeah, It won't work but you can do it if you really want to.
    You'll probably find that a better option is to connect a pheonix card reader / programmer to the Humax's built in RS232 port.
    An even better option would be to have the correct firmware on your Humax and have it, the Humax, update your gamma.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

not sure what you are trying to achieve. A humax will work with a white one. If you are sharing it then maybe gw may be a better option.
    Leroy
    XCRUISER HDSR600HD twin sat and terrestrial receiver $OOS *
    XCRUISER HDSR385 Avant - sold out$OOS UltraPlus DVB-T and DVB-S2 tuners $49 Remotes $OOS

Thanks

i cannot get more than 20 clients on gw if there is is a way to increase the client base just let know thank you

Thanks

d

Thanks
    Thanked 2,207 Times in 1,132 Posts

I wish I had 20 friends
    When you do things right, people won't be sure that you have done anything at all

Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by best4less View Post
    I wish I had 20 friends

you pay me enough and I'll be your friend

Leroy
    XCRUISER HDSR600HD twin sat and terrestrial receiver $OOS *
    XCRUISER HDSR385 Avant - sold out$OOS UltraPlus DVB-T and DVB-S2 tuners $49 Remotes $OOS

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zoosstpg View Post
    i cannot get more than 20 clients on gw if there is is a way to increase the client base just let know thank you
    Get a DM & all problems solved.

Thanks

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by zoosstpg View Post
    The author intended it only for legal home use by subscribers, not for use by pirates, which is why it has a 20 client limit.

When you ask for help "increasing the client base" you announce to the world LOOK EVERYBODY I'M RUNNING A CARD SERVER AND WANT TO MAKE LOTS OF MONEY. By doing so you invite investigation by the police, bearing in mind that your IP address is logged and traceable to your home. You also make life difficult for the forum owner who gets legal threats from pay tv companies for facilitating piracy. That's why "how to pirate" questions and posts can get you banned.

No offence meant, but whether you're running a piracy system or not, please keep discussions about such things private via either email or PM. You'll be doing yourself a favour as well as us.

In answer to your original question, no - you can't keep a card updated in the way you described.

Thanks

nice one gw1

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gw1 View Post
    The author intended it only for legal home use by subscribers, not for use by pirates, which is why it has a 20 client limit.

When you ask for help "increasing the client base" you announce to the world LOOK EVERYBODY I'M RUNNING A CARD SERVER AND WANT TO MAKE LOTS OF MONEY. By doing so you invite investigation by the police, bearing in mind that your IP address is logged and traceable to your home. You also make life difficult for the forum owner who gets legal threats from pay tv companies for facilitating piracy. That's why "how to pirate" questions and posts can get you banned.

No offence meant, but whether you're running a piracy system or not, please keep discussions about such things private via either email or PM. You'll be doing yourself a favour as well as us.

In answer to your original question, no - you can't keep a card updated in the way you described.
    Well said GW1, if you are running a home server for home use there is no need for more then 20 client connections, the only reason you would want to have more is to run a payed public server, as i know of no home that has more the 20 rooms unless you are super rich then you would not need to muck about with servers lol.

And if you need more client access just run two servers that will give you 40 clients lol

Tagg