Thread: Panasonic pt-ae2000U LCD projector

Thanks

Default Panasonic pt-ae2000U LCD projector

Hi

I have a Panasonic PT-AE2000U LCD projector. Main problem is that it keeps blowing the main fuse, 5A. I found that the main power supply had 2 burnt components. One is labeled R122 and it has R050 FS07 markings on it and the other one is a Diode of some sort labeled D108. I have the repair manual but the components on the power supply board are not listed. The power supply board is a ETX1MM686MB PC board from Panasonic and no electrical schematic can be found on line.
    As anyone in this forum had a similar issue. Is the only solution is to replace the power supply board? Also. in order to test this PCBoard, do all the components have to be connected in the main board?

Thank you

Mrgadget

Look Here ->
    Thanks

New update. I have replaced the rectifier and some mosfets on the power supply and now the main fuse does not blow anymore.(R122 and D108 have not been replaced yet).[IMG]D:\Kitchen Sink\Documents\Massimo\Panasonic\Power supply.JPG[/IMG] All the voltages for the main board are OK but the main high voltage output for the ballast board , 390Vdc , is not working. P2-Pin 1 is 0. P2-Pin 4 is 15V