Thread: Bosch 6000 vs Ness D16x opinions

Thanks

Question Bosch 6000 vs Ness D16x opinions

Hi, I wish to gather some feedback if I should upgrade our home security system to either the Bosch 6000 or Ness D16x.

I need about 16 zones so in that regards even the Bosch 3000 is sufficient but I thought the 6000 is more future proof. Both Bosch and the Ness out of the box can do 16 zones so these are ok. The Ness supports C-Bus integration which the Bosch does not so that is great in future. I don't have C-Bus devices at this stage but who knows in future. Both support a hybrid of wired and wireless devices which is what I need. Wired for easily accessible areas and wireless for harder areas.

The NESS detectors/sensors appear to be slightly cheaper. The NESS is Australian made (I think) and the Bosch is Chinese made. The Ness is 2 years warranty; the Bosch is 5 years.

Very difficult to make a decision on which system to get. Some opinions and feedback would be great. Thanks.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

I find the Bosch to be a lot better system. The 6000 Panel is 100% Australian. If your needing a link to C-Bus, this could be done by the 6000 panel and relays programmed for events to trigger lighting. Bosch sensors are good as well.
    Bosch 6000 has a range of add on modules and options for reporting via a few ways.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by secure View Post
    I find the Bosch to be a lot better system. The 6000 Panel is 100% Australian. If your needing a link to C-Bus, this could be done by the 6000 panel and relays programmed for events to trigger lighting. Bosch sensors are good as well.
    Bosch 6000 has a range of add on modules and options for reporting via a few ways.
    Thanks for that. Keen to know what makes the Bosch to be better? Is it the reliability or ?